[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

what is the best cheapest anointment and best anointment overall?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
what is the best cheapest anointment and best anointment overall?

There is a section on that in the OP, personally my ranking would be

Super cheap: 30 Dex/Strength nodes (Some combination of clear and sepia oil)

Cheap Offense: Prodigial Perfection (Clear/Azure/Azure)

Best overall: Tranquility (Azure/Golden/Golden)
"
Faustyna wrote:
How do y'all have a Shav's and such great wands, and the amulet, all already? I'm still in Act 6 and level 55, with like.. 10 chaos.

Ritual is amazing, hoping to get lucky and find a Shav's that way, or if not, farm The Offering later.

So far I've not had any issues with mana sustain, but if you drop the quicksilver flask, am enduring mana flask with 'flask effect is not removed at full mana; flask effect does not queue' really helps.

The people who have all that gear would have played like 30 hours over the weekend already. They would not have done many rituals during the Acts - most skip that content to get to maps as fast as they can. Probably they finished Act 10 in about 5-6hrs, and so have had loads of mapping time already, which equals lots of currency. And as mentioned by the other poster, stuff can be gotten cheap the first couple of days, because nobody has currency and everybody wants some quickly. League economy early days is weird and wonderful!

With regards to mana and flasks, I am doing that for now, but ideally you would get yourself a 3% mana Cinderswallow. This would solve most mana problems and gives lots of other good bonuses.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 18, 2021, 8:36:05 AM
Day 1

Spoiler

Day 2

Spoiler
"

Day 3

"

7.5k ES, did my Uber Lab and hit red maps today. Have been incrementally upgrading pieces and selling what I'm replacing. I should be able to do most content with this setup.

Next big upgrades would be a new wand and an es on hit shield.

I'll stop posting these diaries unless people think these are interesting and want me to continue. :)
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 19, 2021, 8:13:19 AM
Spoiler
"
livejamie wrote:
Day 1

Spoiler

Day 2

Spoiler
"

Day 3

"

7.5k ES, did my Uber Lab and hit red maps today. Have been incrementally upgrading pieces and selling what I'm replacing. I should be able to do most content with this setup.

Next big upgrades would be a new wand and an es on hit shield.

I'll stop posting these diaries unless people think these are interesting and want me to continue. :)

I'm loving it, although I was wondering why you're running Swift Affliction instead of Hypo as your only green?
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Last edited by ShakCentral on Jan 18, 2021, 8:54:14 AM
Guys, just found a mirror of Kalandra in a 67 heist chest...

Loved Vortex last league but bossing felt meh for me. Would love to put the shitload of currency i have now in a great Vortex boss killer because of the playstyle. Will the build be great super min maxed, looking at bossing?
"
Faustyna wrote:
How do y'all have a Shav's and such great wands, and the amulet, all already? I'm still in Act 6 and level 55, with like.. 10 chaos.

You just basicly have to play alot, get some good luck with drops and get to maps quick. I told the commander in chief aka wife I wanted to go no life this weeked in advance and got a green light for that. So no kids or chores all weekend with overnight gaming resulted in basicly done gearing for endgame before first sirus, 6L shavs tomorrow is the last piece I need. Now that the weekend is over its back to a few hours a day and a slower progression.

Spoiler

I'm also liking the diaries, always nice to see what others are doing.

Here is what I am working with now, closing in on getting AL8 finally:

Spoiler

Seems like levels are super important on the build, been kinda struggling to find passives for fitting in clusters. Really loving my current aura setup, though I think my end goal is getting a curse on hit ring elder/hunter ring to pair with a Mark of the Shaper, Vile Bastion currently seems like a bit of a wasted ascendancy node. How bad is only using one of Stormbrand or Orb of Storms in the trigger regarding EE? I Could just swap in an Ele Weakness and run Malediction right now I noticed but dont wanna risk losing EE.

2M Sirus DPS with Vortex alone now, stuff just melts, its lovely.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Jan 18, 2021, 9:46:22 AM
"
I'm also liking the diaries, always nice to see what others are doing.

Here is what I am working with now, closing in on getting AL8 finally:

Spoiler

Seems like levels are super important on the build, been kinda struggling to find passives for fitting in clusters. Really loving my current aura setup, though I think my end goal is getting a curse on hit ring elder/hunter ring to pair with a Mark of the Shaper, Vile Bastion currently seems like a bit of a wasted ascendancy node.

2M Sirus DPS with Vortex alone now, stuff just melts, its lovely.

Try to get some strength on a ring. I saved 3 passive points to buying.

Also the mana problems I mentioned a few posts back just disapeared with levels. Now I have enough mana to cast on left click with no problem. Still gonna get a Cinderswallow and im currently running a Brush with Death cluster for ES on kill.
Last edited by ozten on Jan 18, 2021, 9:48:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info