[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I'm failing to understand, how is
Blood Magic > Flesh and Stone > Skitterbots > Enlighten lvl 3
possible?
From pob , i need to take the reduced mana reserve node +
21 Blood magic and enlighten 4 , what am i missing?
"
I'm failing to understand, how is
Blood Magic > Flesh and Stone > Skitterbots > Enlighten lvl 3
possible?
From pob , i need to take the reduced mana reserve node +
21 Blood magic and enlighten 4 , what am i missing?

Nope, just level 20 BM, lvl 3 enlighten and the mana reservation nodes on the tree will do it. You can check my standard character for the setup.
"
gangwars90 wrote:
emm combustion is for blue socket. so why i need 2 red sockets for pyroclast??

Oh you are correct, that is my mistake! Will edit
SO really having fun so far apart from mashing D 12 000 000 000 times in the past 24 hours haha.

I have around 2-3 Ex at the moment what should my priorities in terms of upgrades be?

Also I have like 10 Esh's to run so should be 85 soon hopefully
"
hackulow wrote:
SO really having fun so far apart from mashing D 12 000 000 000 times in the past 24 hours haha.

I have around 2-3 Ex at the moment what should my priorities in terms of upgrades be?

Also I have like 10 Esh's to run so should be 85 soon hopefully

Can either save it and work towards LL w/ Shavs, or get a 6 link ES chest and hit it w/ some dense fossils.
can u pls say what gems should i use in 5 link with icicle ? Ty
c:
"
BarbieGirll wrote:
can u pls say what gems should i use in 5 link with icicle ? Ty

Its listed in the guide. drop the red gem in the setup
Thanks for build its working good so far.

Spoiler

Got lucky with uber lab enchament and i can run flesh and stone with skiterbots without enlighten :). Ignore gem link in chest its place holder until i add white sockets with vorici.

Now i dont know where to go. Was thinking about enlighten lvl 3 + aspect of spider. will add mod here

What is best way to craft shield and boots ? I'm aiming for +1 cold gems on shield with nice es. I like to use myself crafted items.

What about weapon should i look for upgrade or its fine atm ?

After playing in pob i found that i could add bonechill to skitterbots with bloodmagic lvl 21
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Dec 17, 2019, 4:52:34 AM
"
sielma wrote:
Thanks for build its working good so far.

Spoiler

Got lucky with uber lab enchament and i can run flesh and stone with skiterbots without enlighten :). Ignore gem link in chest its place holder until i add white sockets with vorici.

Now i dont know where to go. Was thinking about enlighten lvl 3 + aspect of spider. will add mod here

What is best way to craft shield and boots ? I'm aiming for +1 cold gems on shield with nice es. I like to use myself crafted items.

What about weapon should i look for upgrade or its fine atm ?

After playing in pob i found that i could add bonechill to skitterbots with bloodmagic lvl 21

No problem, glad you are liking it.

You are already on the right track, trying to fit spider into the build is a pretty huge boon for both dps and defense. I would make that my priority.

Outside of that it’s really just min maxing and getting higher es values on everything along with 21 gems everywhere.

On the crafting side of things, the shield is extremely hard to craft in my experience as the +1 gems is pretty rare, and to have a good ES value you will want t1 Es and either t1 or 2 %. I would recommend buying that.

As far as the boots go, if you don’t need res, crafting something better than a high rolled sin trek is surprisingly difficult.

With fossils you will need at least a few dozen pulls to get something better from my experience, shuttering + dense.
Hey, first time doing a mine build. I'm about to start maps but i feel like i'm missing dps. What can i upgrade dps wise ?

Spoiler

I'm switching Chain for Hypotermia on bosses.
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: I can't run all the auras due to the missing enlightens. Currently have Discipline / Clarity / Enfeeble / Flesh and Stone.
Last edited by staxyo on Dec 17, 2019, 10:28:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info