[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Got some very cool stuff, rip harvest in its former power
Spoiler
Last edited by quascade on Apr 12, 2021, 5:24:00 PM
Anyone that can help with a Frost bolt mine tree? Thanks ^^
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi
the leveling pob still not working

Yeah, dont have a great solution at the moment. Pastebin is deleting everything from PoB that I post

If the issue is pastebin autodeleting... it aint pretty, but you can just paste the POB code (rather than the pastebin link to the code) for now.
Can use traps instead of mines too ?
Any thoughts about Blazing Salvo vs. Ball Lightning vs. Glacial Cascade for a 3.14 leaguestart?

I have played BL a couple of times, besides a small power dip before switching to shavronnes, it performed very well so far (did not check with the 3.13 sabo nerfs though).
With GC I was not so happy in terms of boss-dps.
I have not yet attempted to start as BS and therefore would appreciate any input on that front. Boss-dps seems to be amazing though? While clear also looks promising. Is there a reason that I don't see right now making it bad?
"
Kalgon wrote:

This build is made with mines in mind, a trap build would use trap-nodes instead of mine-nodes. The difference is large enough that I think it's much better to simply find a guide for trap-skill instead.

---------

Build looks awesome, and feels very decent from my limited testing in standard.

Just a quick question though: In some parts of the written guide, you talk about added fire damage and that you should get it asap, and it seems like Icicle mines is meant to be the "goal" in some parts of the guide.

I don't see any reason for added fire damage, since I'm planning on going with Ball Lightning. Is it something I'm missing, or is the added fire mainly meant for one of the other variants?

And lastly, in the BL LL mine PoB, it seems that you have two separate socket groups, one with Vaal Discipline and Zealotry, and another with Wrath and Hatred, all of which are socketed in the Prism Guardian, and all affecting the dps in PoB.
I would assume one is not meant to run those 4 auras from Prism Guardian, is it just to show that you choose either Hatred or Wrath, depending on which mainskill one uses?
Last edited by Avous on Apr 14, 2021, 4:07:33 PM
"
Avous wrote:
"
Kalgon wrote:

This build is made with mines in mind, a trap build would use trap-nodes instead of mine-nodes. The difference is large enough that I think it's much better to simply find a guide for trap-skill instead.

---------

Build looks awesome, and feels very decent from my limited testing in standard.

Just a quick question though: In some parts of the written guide, you talk about added fire damage and that you should get it asap, and it seems like Icicle mines is meant to be the "goal" in some parts of the guide.

I don't see any reason for added fire damage, since I'm planning on going with Ball Lightning. Is it something I'm missing, or is the added fire mainly meant for one of the other variants?

And lastly, in the BL LL mine PoB, it seems that you have two separate socket groups, one with Vaal Discipline and Zealotry, and another with Wrath and Hatred, all of which are socketed in the Prism Guardian, and all affecting the dps in PoB.
I would assume one is not meant to run those 4 auras from Prism Guardian, is it just to show that you choose either Hatred or Wrath, depending on which mainskill one uses?

Yes, Hatred or Wrath + Zealotry/Discipline in Prism Guardian
+fire damage is for Explosive Experts crit multi

@op I read about Flesh and Stone nerf to 35% mana reserve, have you considered Small Cluster notable Enduring Composure + Immortal Call/Cast When Damage Taken/Increased Duration? I did this with Smoke Mine and no Flesh and Stone, feels quite nice. Can fit a Herald or drop some RMR nodes for more ES, unlink Discipline from Blood Magic and scale it etc. lots of options. Replenishing Presence seems like a better notable than First Among Equals for Medium also, am I missing something? If nothing else it’s a good option if you have one but no FAE.
Last edited by jpypoe on Apr 14, 2021, 4:39:26 PM
Ah, Explosive Expert is the reason for the fire damage. Now it makes sense. :)
Heya, I'm almost certain to be starting with a miner in the upcoming league but I'm having trouble deciding for which skill to use. The mine skill overview section seems outdated so I'd like to ask: Between BL, GC, and BS - how would you rate them on clearspeed, bossing, cost, and ability to scale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info