[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

yeah i see for now 6 linked shav is round 9 ex.. i hope it gets cheaper with time
"
gangwars90 wrote:
yeah i see for now 6 linked shav is round 9 ex.. i hope it gets cheaper with time

it always does. Should be down around the average price of a 6 link unique in a few weeks
I really like using minefield with pyroclast btw, gives a lot of damage in a short time, especially with tremor rod staff
well even 1 sixlinked body is expensive so as i understand for the colors: g g g b b r is best option if i wanna use icicle and pyro for bosse before go complitely icicke later right?
Having great success with icicle mines in all content at lvl 90. Got 12 watcher stones so about to do tier 14+ maps.

Notable items:

Got chayulas with tranquility.

5 link shavs (2b / 4g) waiting on 28% and vorci 3 white to go for 6link.

Dream fragment with 16all resist corrupt

Very good build!

Questions: Would you use atziri's reflection? Looking towards upgrades and it seems like it would be great to provide even more immune and tankyness.
"
phexifa wrote:
I really like using minefield with pyroclast btw, gives a lot of damage in a short time, especially with tremor rod staff

It works, but never been a big fan of the animation lock
"
gangwars90 wrote:
well even 1 sixlinked body is expensive so as i understand for the colors: g g g b b r is best option if i wanna use icicle and pyro for bosse before go complitely icicke later right?

Correct, and it does work fine for Pyroclast.
"
Dieclowns wrote:
Having great success with icicle mines in all content at lvl 90. Got 12 watcher stones so about to do tier 14+ maps.

Notable items:

Very good build!

Questions: Would you use atziri's reflection? Looking towards upgrades and it seems like it would be great to provide even more immune and tankyness.

Probably not, it really only provides a free flask affix and we can get a huge chunk of ES from our shield slot.

Also, +1 cold gems is available on a shield which is a huge dps loss at the top end.
"
Dieclowns wrote:

Notable items:

Very good build!

Nice progress so far, I currently got 8 watchstones but i'm still life D:
Coloring my shavs atm and can't wait to go LL for more damage and tankiness
emm combustion is for blue socket. so why i need 2 red sockets for pyroclast??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info