[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Hey, first time doing a mine build. I'm about to start maps but i feel like i'm missing dps. What can i upgrade dps wise ?


Spoiler




I'm switching Chain for Hypotermia on bosses.
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: I can't run all the auras due to the missing enlightens. Currently have Discipline / Clarity / Enfeeble / Flesh and Stone.
Last edited by staxyo on Dec 17, 2019, 10:28:51 AM
"
staxyo wrote:
Hey, first time doing a mine build. I'm about to start maps but i feel like i'm missing dps. What can i upgrade dps wise ?


Spoiler




I'm switching Chain for Hypotermia on bosses.
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: I can't run all the auras due to the missing enlightens. Currently have Discipline / Clarity / Enfeeble / Flesh and Stone.


lvl20 icicle is like 4c and is quite a big dps upgrade
"
phexifa wrote:


lvl20 icicle is like 4c and is quite a big dps upgrade


Alright i will check to buy one. One more thing, I can't run skitterbots since i'm not on Low Life, and so i don't have the Pain Attunement buff. Do i need flat life / % life or do i need to get enlightens aswell ?

(Sorry for my bad english)
"
staxyo wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:


lvl20 icicle is like 4c and is quite a big dps upgrade


Alright i will check to buy one. One more thing, I can't run skitterbots since i'm not on Low Life, and so i don't have the Pain Attunement buff. Do i need flat life / % life or do i need to get enlightens aswell ?

(Sorry for my bad english)


Without being LL you are going to be limited to two or three auras. I would just hold off until you switch over to CI or LL to add the enlightens.
Alright thanks, so gems would be my biggest upgrade dps wise for now ?
Guys how is this build holding up in endgame ?

Im thinking abt doing a miner since i have some currency stacked up.

"
staxyo wrote:
Alright thanks, so gems would be my biggest upgrade dps wise for now ?


That and working towards your LL/CI transition
"
Jihax wrote:
Guys how is this build holding up in endgame ?

Im thinking abt doing a miner since i have some currency stacked up.



W/ the gear I have in standard, which isnt anything too crazy, its doing around 20m dps on shaper, maybe a bit more.

Still should be fine for anything the league has to offer.

On a budget, the build works well w/ Pyroclast as well.


Recently made the switch over from arc mine/pyroclast. Lots of room for improvement and lots of gear to chase still.

Need higher level enlightens so I can get the aura situation figured out. Can comfortably run most t14/t15s but the single target is kinda lackluster compared to pyroclast mine (also running zealotry for the extra damage).

I'm only using a sulphur until I can get a sorrow divine flask. The recovery is definitely a problem. Will probably be going for that next but not sure what to do after. Also any glaring problems please let me know!

"
zaden245 wrote:


Recently made the switch over from arc mine/pyroclast. Lots of room for improvement and lots of gear to chase still.

Need higher level enlightens so I can get the aura situation figured out. Can comfortably run most t14/t15s but the single target is kinda lackluster compared to pyroclast mine (also running zealotry for the extra damage).

I'm only using a sulphur until I can get a sorrow divine flask. The recovery is definitely a problem. Will probably be going for that next but not sure what to do after. Also any glaring problems please let me know!



Try and get spider when you can, its a gigantic DPS boost. After that, just looking for more levels on your icicle mine. Can be from shield, weapon, or corruption on the gem itself. Each extra level adds quite a bit of dps.

Also, make sure you swap in hypotermia for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info