[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Satyz0r wrote:
The guide says controlled destruction but your character uses concentrated effect, which one do u like more atm?

Conc is not the greatest with icicle, but it’s amazing with pyro. If I’m using conc on the character I’m probably either just testing stuff out or using pyro.
is shavrones better then ES rare body 5 or 6 linked? or why do you all buy shabtones and not rare chests?
Last edited by gangwars90 on Dec 16, 2019, 8:02:41 AM
Last edited by gangwars90 on Dec 16, 2019, 8:02:20 AM
"
gangwars90 wrote:
is shavrones better then ES rare body 5 or 6 linked? or why do you all buy shabtones and not rare chests?

Required for low life because "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield"
is there not a node in the skill tree to ignore chaos damage and set life to 1. would it not be easier?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
is there not a node in the skill tree to ignore chaos damage and set life to 1. would it not be easier?

Can't have both. The benefit to LL over CI is that is has more damage and better defensive stats due to more auras, but it is more expensive.

CI is certainly cheaper.
"
gangwars90 wrote:

6 linked rare is what you will use for CI.
is ll more expensive only because of shavrones? or is there something else?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
is ll more expensive only because of shavrones? or is there something else?

Mostly yes, just the Shavs
Updated a lot of the build guide w/ discussions about using Pyroclast Mine early on before having the gear to delete bosses w/ Icicle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info