[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Thanks for your answer !

I don't need at all the 46% fire res, i'm at 121% ahah.
I just bought it because it was the most cost efficient when i bought the swords. But if i could change it for global multiplier i'll do it in a second, the problem is that 0 good swords are selling.

Yeah the Watcher's eye is at 45 ex (the one with AS is at 85ex, that's why i forget it ahah), just need 10 to go, should be fast.

Could you check my PoB ? My profile is on public and i think i'm doing it wrong because better weapons give me less damages i don't understand.
Last edited by Eaque_ on Feb 2, 2020, 1:22:53 PM
Spoiler
"
Eaque_ wrote:
Thanks for your answer !

I just bought it because it was the most cost efficient when i bought the swords. But if i could change it for global multiplier i'll do it in a second, the problem is that 0 good swords are selling.

Yeah the Watcher's eye is at 45 ex (the one with AS is at 85ex, that's why i forgive it ahah), just need 10 to go, should be fast.

Could you check my PoB ? My profile is on public and i think i'm doing it wrong because better weapons give me less damages i don't understand.

Your PoB is a link you need to generate using Path of Building, which is a third party program. Nothing to do with your profile on the PoE website.
"
roguemjb wrote:
Spoiler
"
Eaque_ wrote:
Thanks for your answer !

Yeah the Watcher's eye is at 45 ex (the one with AS is at 85ex, that's why i forgive it ahah), just need 10 to go, should be fast.

Your PoB is a link you need to generate using Path of Building, which is a third party program. Nothing to do with your profile on the PoE website.

Ah yes, sorry. Thought you could access to my PoB just by taping my account name, like i did.

Here is the link : https://pastebin.com/15xeuuDt
Spoiler
"
Eaque_ wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
Spoiler
"
Eaque_ wrote:
Thanks for your answer !

Ah yes, sorry. Thought you could access to my PoB just by taping my account name, like i did.

Here is the link : https://pastebin.com/15xeuuDt

This one is up for 5 ex, it's a 6.3% upgrade for ya. And replacing that static electricity jewel will make a huge difference of course.

Rarity: Rare
Plague Bane
Jewelled Foil
--------
One Handed Sword
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 138-278 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 33-57 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 2.03 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 14
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 173 (augmented)
--------
Sockets: R-G-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (implicit)
--------
18% reduced Attribute Requirements
Adds 22 to 49 Physical Damage
Adds 33 to 57 Fire Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
+35% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
125% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
Ty for sharing this.

I just got the money for the watcher's eye so i bought it :

Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
=======================
4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+1.75% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
44% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
41% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken while affected by Determination

I'll look to buy the sword when i'll get some ex.
Hi! I have a question. How do we generate frenzy charges for flicker strike(except 20% on flicker itself)?
"
Tripple6ix wrote:
Hi! I have a question. How do we generate frenzy charges for flicker strike(except 20% on flicker itself)?

With the blood rage skill
Could you take a look at my pob and let me know what I can aim for now, and if i've made any mistakes.

https://pastebin.com/tnNy4KiX
Last edited by PreludePrecure on Feb 3, 2020, 2:17:44 PM
"
Could you take a look at my pob and let me know what I can aim for now, and if i've made any mistakes.

https://pastebin.com/tnNy4KiX

Let's see. Your tree is a bit disjointed, like you're working towards multiple notables at once, so take off those random points and make Fatal Blade and then Brutal Blade your next priority. Get rid of Entropy by shadow start, we don't use that at all, that is just 2 totally wasted points. Path of the Warrior on the Scion life wheel should only be taken when you don't have anywhere else good to put a point. I'll sometimes regret that point a few times when leveling to use it for pathing. Getting that 3rd jewel slot will help a lot too, and you took a 2 point jewel slot instead of the one point slot that is on the way to the scion life wheel, change that at the very least.

Gear selection is odd too, you have some very pricey pieces, and some pretty cheap stuff. Get your missing flasks for sure, that will be cheap and easy to improve dps. You have no physical damage at all on gear, which is big for dps as well. Physical damage and multiplier is priority for amulet. Shoot for higher accuracy on gear as well, you're at 99% now, but that will need even more to get to 100% once you're higher level. Your gloves are passable since they have the strike an additional enemy, but since you have that, you want to get Ambidexterity on your amulet. The amulet also needs a lot more life, search for 75+. After all that, see about maybe replacing your slower weapon.
Great build! this is dope. so strong and fast wave clear . adjusted some items since crit is max 100 as per pob and has 4.5m shaper damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info