[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
darkvanitas wrote:
Great build! this is dope. so strong and fast wave clear . adjusted some items since crit is max 100 as per pob and has 4.5m shaper damage
Spoiler

Glad you're enjoying it! I would suggest adding Ambidexterity to your amulet, since you have the strikes an additional enemy on your gloves, Tribal Fury isn't necessary. I'm also curious why you have chaos damage in your 6 link. Solid set up
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
darkvanitas wrote:
Great build! this is dope. so strong and fast wave clear . adjusted some items since crit is max 100 as per pob and has 4.5m shaper damage
Spoiler

Glad you're enjoying it! I would suggest adding Ambidexterity to your amulet, since you have the strikes an additional enemy on your gloves, Tribal Fury isn't necessary. I'm also curious why you have chaos damage in your 6 link. Solid set up

Nice catch . gonna do that. it is for the extra chaos damage from the sins rebirth and +1 active gems. flat chaos can definitely help building more damage with sins rebirth. Ignite is worst nightmare for me hahhaa
"
darkvanitas wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
darkvanitas wrote:
Spoiler

Nice catch . gonna do that. it is for the extra chaos damage from the sins rebirth and +1 active gems. flat chaos can definitely help building more damage with sins rebirth. Ignite is worst nightmare for me hahhaa

Close Combat is still significantly higher damage, even with the extra level on Double Strike. It just doesn't show in PoB because it can't calculate 'based on proximity' part of it.
"
Close Combat is still significantly higher damage, even with the extra level on Double Strike. It just doesn't show in PoB because it can't calculate 'based on proximity' part of it.

ohhhh just like point blank. i think ill try to have it back . thanks! ill try it again
"

update> yea its good in the hood. thanks for checking that one out. appreciated! was able to burst down metamorph like half a second now. im clearly too focused on pob lol . thanks man!
Last edited by darkvanitas on Feb 3, 2020, 11:18:15 PM
"
darkvanitas wrote:
"

update> yea its good in the hood. thanks for checking that one out. appreciated! was able to burst down metamorph like half a second now. im clearly too focused on pob lol . thanks man!

Haha, awesome! Crush those mofos
Hi There ! First of all thank you very much for sharing and I tried my best to reach your character and now this is the result. Do you mind checking it and let me know if there is anything I have to improve ? Thank you again !

https://pastebin.com/LNHhqudX
Last edited by Aufglet on Feb 4, 2020, 10:20:56 AM
"
Aufglet wrote:
Hi There ! First of all thank you very much for sharing and I tried my best to reach your character and now this is the result. Do you mind checking it and let me know if there is anything I have to improve ? Thank you again !

https://pastebin.com/LNHhqudX

Jesus f*ck dude, those are some monster swords. First thing I noticed is that you have very little physical damage on jewelry, and none on gloves. Then I saw those mean ass swords. If you can get higher phys damage on rings and ammy, that will push it further. You could also replace the abyss jewel in your belt as the onslaught on kill is a bit redundant. Gain physical damage as extra fire damage on crit is a good one. Or just see about getting some Tailwind/Fortify boots, which is my preference. Your call. Solid chest too. I hope you're having a blast! Your one jewel in your tree is an odd choice though, it has attack speed and that's really it. Super sick watcher's eye though.

The pob isn't working btw, so I just checked your profile. Generate a new link if you'd like me to take a look.
Last edited by roguemjb on Feb 4, 2020, 7:32:18 PM
Hello,

Hi, I am a 6months player for POE now. I have tried a winter orb build first and changed to your amazing build from last month. Thank you for sharing this exciting build! I am enjoying it much by now. And I would like to make my character to lvl 99 with this. Now I am 90 and I want more DPS. Could you look at my POB and give help? Do I need mapping for stones or leveling(any good leveling place btw) or buying some gears?

Thank you in advance!

https://pastebin.com/W0xhzU0X
Hi ! It's me again ! thank you very much for your comment! As you mentioned just made some adjustment but need ur assistance if I am on the right track or not..

Changed
Jewel (on map and Abyss Jewel)
Two Rings ( 1 got problem with Life but please check if that would be fine otherwise will try to change it again)
Boots.
Gloves

Still need to change
Amulet
Chest (still not sure to which I have to change to )

Would be great if you can give me some more Ideas on it
Any recommendation and priority point that I have to look at.

Thank you very much again and here is the pastebin again sorry for the error one.

https://pastebin.com/qPvTZFCe
Last edited by Aufglet on Feb 5, 2020, 4:01:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info