[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
s2iboy37 wrote:
Hello,

Hi, I am a 6months player for POE now. I have tried a winter orb build first and changed to your amazing build from last month. Thank you for sharing this exciting build! I am enjoying it much by now. And I would like to make my character to lvl 99 with this. Now I am 90 and I want more DPS. Could you look at my POB and give help? Do I need mapping for stones or leveling(any good leveling place btw) or buying some gears?

Thank you in advance!

https://pastebin.com/W0xhzU0X

Heya, I am not sure what your budget is, but at 90 and trying red maps, you definitely to need to upgrade your gear. While keeping resists capped, get much more life on gear, and try to get physical damage to attacks on rings, amulet, and gloves. Get the shaper ring with assassin's mark on hit. Replace your belt with one with high life and resists. Replace that chalice flask with a Lion's Roar. Replace your jewels with speed/multi/life 3 stat jewels. Upgrade your swords. It shouldn't take much to get much higher damage/survivability. Good luck!
Spoiler
"
Aufglet wrote:
Hi ! It's me again ! thank you very much for your comment! As you mentioned just made some adjustment but need ur assistance if I am on the right track or not..

Changed
Jewel (on map and Abyss Jewel)
Two Rings ( 1 got problem with Life but please check if that would be fine otherwise will try to change it again)
Boots.
Gloves

Still need to change
Amulet
Chest (still not sure to which I have to change to )

Would be great if you can give me some more Ideas on it
Any recommendation and priority point that I have to look at.

Thank you very much again and here is the pastebin again sorry for the error one.

https://pastebin.com/qPvTZFCe

The pastebin is showing your old stuff. Going off your profile again and WOW, those are some sick upgrades. Those new gloves alone must've been like 50 ex.

I definitely want to see the corrected PoB. This is probably the best set up I have seen yet. I wonder what your total life is now. Your dps I'm sure has improved greatly after making those upgrades. The amulet will be very expensive to replace I'm sure, but that is your biggest upgrade next, just getting 15+ physical damage onto it instead of that 2 to 6 will be awesome, but that along with all the other stats it has already will be pricey.
Hi

ty for this build i'm having tons of fun using it :)
Im new to poe (only my 2nd league), and I dont have much times a day to play so I'm really slow to get the appropriate gear and stuff.
I'm having some trouble right now, could you help me figure out what to look first in order to improve my character ?
I know it is far from good right now, but I would like to know what to prioritize here. I already know that getting my Belly of the Beast 6L is the first thing to go for, but I've been using about 700 fusing orbs and no luck so far :/

So what is your opinion ? What should I first focus on to get this build on the next level ? (btw other people can answer, i'm a newbie and will take any piece of advice)
Ty in advance !
Just killed the shaper at lvl 88 with this gear :

Spoiler

Just died once because of a weird bug : used leap slam and just jump into the air... never landed back lol.

Having so much fun playing it
Last edited by FezuPapa on Feb 6, 2020, 9:45:35 AM
Hello,

I have a question regarding the gems for Flicker Strike.
I can see that you suggested Ancestral Call Support for one of the support skills in the Main Skills but for the Gem Links and Gear the one equipped is Melee Physical Damage Support.
Which one is better in your opinion? I actually just saw Ancestral Call Support now that I've looked at your guide again, I've been using Melee Physical Damage Support since I've tried your build.

Thanks!
Last edited by Pol-kun on Feb 6, 2020, 10:07:40 AM
"
Pol-kun wrote:
Hello,

I can see that you suggested Ancestral Call Support for one of the support skills in the Main Skills but for the Gem Links and Gear the one equipped is Melee Physical Damage Support.
Which one is better in your opinion? I actually just saw Ancestral Call Support now that I've looked at your guide again, I've been using Melee Physical Damage Support since I've tried your build.

Thanks!

Your answer is in the 'anointement section' :)

"
Anointments

My Anointment of choice to start is Ambidexterity. Unless you need more accuracy, Ambidexterity will be the superior choice for damage and speed. Blademaster and Honed Edge are also great choices, but Ambi provides the biggest dps increase if accuracy isn't an issue.

If you have the currency though, Tribal Fury is definitely the best choice. It grants 12% increased Melee Damage and 'Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy', allowing you to remove Ancestral Call from your setup entirely. It costs an Opalescent, Silver, and Golden Oil, which is much cheaper now in 3.9.
Last edited by FezuPapa on Feb 6, 2020, 12:12:49 PM
"
FezuPapa wrote:
"
Pol-kun wrote:
Hello,

Thanks!

Your answer is in the 'anointement section' :)

"
Anointments

My Anointment of choice to start is Ambidexterity. Unless you need more accuracy, Ambidexterity will be the superior choice for damage and speed. Blademaster and Honed Edge are also great choices, but Ambi provides the biggest dps increase if accuracy isn't an issue.
Unavailable

If you have the currency though, Tribal Fury is definitely the best choice. It grants 12% increased Melee Damage and 'Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy', allowing you to remove Ancestral Call from your setup entirely. It costs an Opalescent, Silver, and Golden Oil, which is much cheaper now in 3.9.

Ohhh okay, thanks! might have missed that. I've been playing for a week now so some of the things don't make sense to me unless I search for it and yeah reading some posts here on the forum.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi,

thanks for the fun build you have created.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/nFyHmkaQ

I am playing on the PS4 so things are a bit more expensive for me,
currently I sank around 20Ex into this build.

Better gear is even more expansive, so I am kinda stuck at my current state. And most of the nice gear (like boots with fortify support or a chest with Maim) are just not available on the market. I am still new to the game so I haven't really tried to craft my own stuff yet.

I am currently giving level 92 another try, but I already have given up on defeating Sirus.

Maybe you have some tips for me?

Currently I am considering changing the `Melee Damage` + `One Handed Melee Damage Node` (on the left of `Born to Fight`) with `Dual Wield Damage and Accuracy` + `Finesse` (on the left of `Aspect of the Panther`).
if I use paradoxica do i still need double strike double damage enchant? Thanks in advance
Spoiler
"
samybrlnc wrote:
Hi

ty for this build i'm having tons of fun using it :)
Im new to poe (only my 2nd league), and I dont have much times a day to play so I'm really slow to get the appropriate gear and stuff.
I'm having some trouble right now, could you help me figure out what to look first in order to improve my character ?
I know it is far from good right now, but I would like to know what to prioritize here. I already know that getting my Belly of the Beast 6L is the first thing to go for, but I've been using about 700 fusing orbs and no luck so far :/

So what is your opinion ? What should I first focus on to get this build on the next level ? (btw other people can answer, i'm a newbie and will take any piece of advice)
Ty in advance !

First replace those gloves. Then get the fortify boots for flicker. Then get the ring with assassin's mark on hit. Then see about balancing resists and upgrading gear for more life, physical damage, and multiplier, especially on amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info