[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hey man I am loving this build. I tried another flicker strike build that wasn't viable at all but this build is amazing. I am dying a lot though can you help me by checking out my gear ?
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

Sup dude I love the build, having a ton of fun (in standard). I just had a question regarding running awakened melee splash vs multistrike for flicker skills. Whats the advantage to 2nd splash?

Also I have my hit capped finally but not sure i can take off my honed edge for something better without losing it.

Anyways thanks dude!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

You can just copy your amulet from in game and edit it to take off the anoint. You can't edit the gear already in your build though, but you can just copy a second one over, basically. But Tribal Fury is super important, even more than being 100% hit. Your gear is solid, I bet you're still at 100% chance anyway.

You always want Splash on Flicker, it can't be replaced. Awakened isn't much of an upgrade on it. Awakened Melee Physical Damage is a huge upgrade though, and that's why it was 70 ex or something. Same with Multi.

Thanks dude, I’ll get on grabbing tribal fury then. As for gem links I’m runnin flicker splash multi ancestral call and its nutty (maybe will swap melee phys for call eventually).

Also I tried out sins rebirth over lions roar and atziri+sins plus random chaos dmg mod on my foil makes it feel solid (Knockback got annoying from roar) so I like that option a lot.

Also I run melee range on gloves and I’m assuming we like the added range for double strike/flicker?

Absolutely kickass build, loving the play style and it rips through maps. Thanks again!
Last edited by Cøpe on Feb 11, 2020, 12:18:49 PM
"
stop_3ndk wrote:
Hey man I am loving this build. I tried another flicker strike build that wasn't viable at all but this build is amazing. I am dying a lot though can you help me by checking out my gear ?

You have very little life on gear and your tree has very little life on it either. You took a bunch of bow nodes too, what's up with that?
"
Cøpe wrote:
Spoiler
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

Sup dude I love the build, having a ton of fun (in standard). I just had a question regarding running awakened melee splash vs multistrike for flicker skills. Whats the advantage to 2nd splash?

Also I have my hit capped finally but not sure i can take off my honed edge for something better without losing it.

Anyways thanks dude!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

You can just copy your amulet from in game and edit it to take off the anoint. You can't edit the gear already in your build though, but you can just copy a second one over, basically. But Tribal Fury is super important, even more than being 100% hit. Your gear is solid, I bet you're still at 100% chance anyway.

You always want Splash on Flicker, it can't be replaced. Awakened isn't much of an upgrade on it. Awakened Melee Physical Damage is a huge upgrade though, and that's why it was 70 ex or something. Same with Multi.

Thanks dude, I’ll get on grabbing tribal fury then. As for gem links I’m runnin flicker splash multi ancestral call and its nutty (maybe will swap melee phys for call eventually).

Also I tried out sins rebirth over lions roar and atziri+sins plus random chaos dmg mod on my foil makes it feel solid (Knockback got annoying from roar) so I like that option a lot.

Also I run melee range on gloves and I’m assuming we like the added range for double strike/flicker?

Absolutely kickass build, loving the play style and it rips through maps. Thanks again!

Tribal Fury removes the need for Ancestral Call, feel free to sub in Melee Phys, it should feel better.

Lion's Roar is the best flask for straight damage, and I only use it against bosses that can't be knocked back or unless I can plant the boss in a circle and put my totems, myself, and the boys around it so it can't get knocked out. Tricky to use though, so I totally getcha.

Added melee range is good to have, but I see you don't have added physical damage on gloves, that would definitely be more beneficial.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
stop_3ndk wrote:

You have very little life on gear and your tree has very little life on it either. You took a bunch of bow nodes too, what's up with that?

wow I did not see those bow nodes, I speced and respeced this char too many times, I'll try to get more life/
Thanks
Lol Mathil did a similar DS build but with Berserker also with The Savior, it'll be even more crazy expensive now
Hi all again, who can check my hero and speak what need next?(Me have two good rapier :) )
Hi,

thanks to your advice I manage to increase my damage output by a factor of ~2.5. Had to trade some life for it, but at this point most of the times I die its mostly one-shots (or those damn desyncs / user-errors ;)).

Managed to beat Sirus (at awakening lvl 0 / using a corrupted blood jewel instead of my normal one) in my 3rd attempt, even so the client crashed once again. Only got a `Hands of the High Templar` unique out of it, but I probably can't use that for this build (haven't tried to 5-implict corrupt it yet).

I am still missing out on the `Tribal Fury`, as I am not sure whether I should try to find a better amulet first.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/fBYi98FZ

Next on my todo list is:
- awakening the atlas (that happens when I've collected 32 watchstones, right?)
- Shaper + Elder
- Sirus at a higher awakening level (that only affects his lifebar?)

If you have any more points for that I gladly take them :)
Last edited by katuwrat on Feb 14, 2020, 1:26:46 PM
Nice looking build- reminds me of the CI Flickerstiker back in the day.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
sup guys. thank you matt for this build. wouldnt have thought melee could be this fun. im lvl 91 now and i can clear t12s relatively easy. but i feel like i've hit a mental wall in terms of what to upgrade next/upgrade priorities.
I run around with 350pDps foils and it feels like bosses just laugh at me. I dont know how to link all my items into this comment like everyone else does so i just pop my PoB/character in here

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/krobeN1337/characters?characterName=teamseshhh

https://pastebin.com/v8h3ibYD

I have about 16 ex to spend but i just dont know the best way to spend them. thank you in advance, i'll happily take everyones advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info