[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Btw why 1.9aps weapons are recomendend? I have 2 paradoxica's 170dps each for 2ex but they have like 1.3aps... and I have 6.3m dps so = 4ex weapons 6.3m dps
and if I use 2aps 400dps I'll have 5.1m dps but the price for one is ~5ex so = 10ex weapons 5.1m dps

Can you explain why aps>dps? I'd like to know why people prefer to choose weapons with a good aps.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:
Hi! Just have three questions.

Only lvl 72 atm I was wondering if I should get all the life nod before blade of cunning etc, i'm only doing T11 for the moment and life is the biggest issue (i know i have to do my last ascendancy^^)

Are Aspect of the panther and Weapon artistry the 2 last nod to take after every life nod ?

Last question is about the golem, he just keep dying a lot and taking so many damage from everything, is that just normal and i just keep summoning him ?

thanks and good luck with your maps

You want the major sword wheel at bottom right first thing. Crit nodes are all important, but take them incrementally with life nodes. Aspect of the panther and Weapon artistry should be just about last, like after lvl 90. Life nodes are definitely essential for high maps.

Yes, that is normal, just get used to checking on your golem and picking him back up between packs. Same with turning blood rage on, make sure you have both ready before the next fight.

Thanks answering, just made a macro to summon back my golem + blood rage. everything is way more clear now, but i forgot to ask about the fury anoitment, is this really required or can i wait lvl 87+ ? I have the currency but i'am kinda lazy lol
Last edited by FezuPapa on Feb 1, 2020, 12:01:12 PM
Spoiler
"
FezuPapa wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
FezuPapa wrote:
Hi! Just have three questions.

Only lvl 72 atm I was wondering if I should get all the life nod before blade of cunning etc, i'm only doing T11 for the moment and life is the biggest issue (i know i have to do my last ascendancy^^)

Are Aspect of the panther and Weapon artistry the 2 last nod to take after every life nod ?

Last question is about the golem, he just keep dying a lot and taking so many damage from everything, is that just normal and i just keep summoning him ?

thanks and good luck with your maps

You want the major sword wheel at bottom right first thing. Crit nodes are all important, but take them incrementally with life nodes. Aspect of the panther and Weapon artistry should be just about last, like after lvl 90. Life nodes are definitely essential for high maps.

Yes, that is normal, just get used to checking on your golem and picking him back up between packs. Same with turning blood rage on, make sure you have both ready before the next fight.

Thanks answering, just made a macro to summon back my golem + blood rage. everything is way more clear now, but i forgot to ask about the fury anoitment, is this really required or can i wait lvl 87+ ? I have the currency but i'am kinda lazy lol

Tribal Fury will make Flicker clear much smoother, I wouldn't wait. It's my next priority after getting Fortify boots.
Hi, thanks for the build, i'm really loving it.

I'm at a point i don't really know how to invest my currency. What should i improve for "big" improvements ? (i'll buy a watcher's eye hatred crit change + precision attack damage soon so don't worry about my missing jewel.)

A sword to replace the one with 1.77 a/s ? I don't find some that improves my dps so much for less than 120 ex on pob, maybe i'm using it badly (it's clearly possible)
thoughts on using lethal pride instead of rare jewel?
I'm currently using one for the socket near golem blood and it gives me, 4% life, 5% chance double damage, 15% melee crit multi and 0.4% leech

I think it's possible to get two 5% chance double damage, but I don't know if it's worth it
"
Vegas169 wrote:
Btw why 1.9aps weapons are recomendend? I have 2 paradoxica's 170dps each for 2ex but they have like 1.3aps... and I have 6.3m dps so = 4ex weapons 6.3m dps
and if I use 2aps 400dps I'll have 5.1m dps but the price for one is ~5ex so = 10ex weapons 5.1m dps

Can you explain why aps>dps? I'd like to know why people prefer to choose weapons with a good aps.

paradoxicas are good budget but if you want end game dps you need foils that are worth 15ex + per one
Last edited by rezzet on Feb 1, 2020, 4:10:59 PM
"
Vegas169 wrote:

I made a long post about it somewhere in here, but faster attack speed means faster animations, which means you can move around faster when needed, which helps both offense and defense, especially on bosses where you have to be able to jump away fast to avoid an attack. Faster attacks also mean faster on hit effects, like faster bleed application and faster charge generation, etc. And when clearing, slower weapons mostly just mean slower clear speed, since you should be one shotting packs with Flicker pretty quickly, so 1.3 aps weapons mean much slower clear. And my personal experience with this game, slow weapons are just excruciating to play with. If it's the most cost effective dps increase for you, go ahead and try it, other people seem to do okay with it, but it's not my cup of tea.
"
madbottler wrote:
Hey dude, I'm loving this build having a lot of fun with it. This is my second char ever so gearing up budget isn't very high, the high damage swords you mention would 350-400 dps swords be enough?

350+ is solid, definitely look for extra dps stats at that point, like multi and chaos damage. A 350 dps foil with extra multi will beat a 400 dps foil without it.
"
erickwilly wrote:
thoughts on using lethal pride instead of rare jewel?
I'm currently using one for the socket near golem blood and it gives me, 4% life, 5% chance double damage, 15% melee crit multi and 0.4% leech

I think it's possible to get two 5% chance double damage, but I don't know if it's worth it

That sounds super good, but it depends what nodes it's replacing. Best way to test is to build a rare jewel with those stats in PoB. Getting both multi and double damage on a jewel sounds amazing.
"
Eaque_ wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, i'm really loving it.

I'm at a point i don't really know how to invest my currency. What should i improve for "big" improvements ? (i'll buy a watcher's eye hatred crit change + precision attack damage soon so don't worry about my missing jewel.)

A sword to replace the one with 1.77 a/s ? I don't find some that improves my dps so much for less than 120 ex on pob, maybe i'm using it badly (it's clearly possible)

I'd have to see your PoB. Your gear is really solid. Obviously a watcher's eye like that would be amazing, but super pricey. Replacing the sword will be tough too, is your build requiring that 46% fire res on it? Resists on weapons are a bad plan since you might have to replace other gear to get the resist back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info