[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

anyone please advise how we can add CWDT setup into this build? I want more tanky.
"
doorlow01 wrote:
nice build and looks a lot of fun ! Imma starting a 2nd char with this one.

just a question tho , hows mark of the elder?

the almost 100%(with quali) increase atk dmg with other shader ring seems really good

its a steel ring and can have up to 10% max life, or a good rare ring really beat it by a lot?

also hows Sin's Rebirth?

Mark of the Elder is decent, but it makes it very difficult to get resists an accuracy. If you use it, you will need an incredibly good shaper ring, just not really worth the trouble. Sin's Rebirth is okay, on par with Taste of Hate, but the defensive benefits of Taste are better.
"
bulldozerr wrote:
One question. How did u craft your boots with tailwind mod? did u get elder and hunter base and chaos spammed it until u landed tailwind + fortify?

Nope, you get high ilvl Elder boots with Fortify, then get Tailwind boots of any base or ilvl, and use an Awakener Orb to craft Tailwind onto the Elder boots.
Been playing this build for this league, loving it so far!
Had 2 major hiccups along the way, that I feel might be worth mentioning so other people don't suffer the same way I did.

1 - Don't neglect assassin's mark! Was having trouble with DPS on Tier 12+ maps, once I added my shaper ring with assassin's mark all problems went away. :P

2 - Don't neglect the % damages along the build. I was about 120% damage increase behind your PoB and was also having a hard time, fixing a couple crafting options and reworking some minor stuff enabled me to get into pretty OP territory

Current setup:

Plus jewels I don't know how to link lol

Still on the fence about using the Paradoxica or the Saviour, also trying a exploding chest armor for the lolz
I did all conqueror's, all elder guardians and sirus in A8. The build is nice, but it's not "easy" to play, you need to evade things unlike minion/trigger/mines builds. Sirus A8 will K.O you in almost every attack, pay attention specially to the ground and look for sirus projection animations, his attacks are very dangerous. I think that if i get my chaos resistance to 0~30% the fight would be MUCH easier.
My gear right now:
Spoiler

I am open to sugestions on how to improve my survival without losing too much DPS.
Thanks for the build.
"
guifa11 wrote:
I did all conqueror's, all elder guardians and sirus in A8. The build is nice, but it's not "easy" to play, you need to evade things unlike minion/trigger/mines builds. Sirus A8 will K.O you in almost every attack, pay attention specially to the ground and look for sirus projection animations, his attacks are very dangerous. I think that if i get my chaos resistance to 0~30% the fight would be MUCH easier.
My gear right now:
Spoiler

I am open to sugestions on how to improve my survival without losing too much DPS.
Thanks for the build.

Looking at your gear and tree, you could probably get more life. You're using strictly abyss jewels in the tree where you should be using 7% life jewels. A 40% Belly should be more net life as well. You can see I get hit by his DIE beam in my Sirus 8 vid at 5:06, but with 6700 life, I was able to recover. I def want to be as close to 7k as possible.
Trying flicker for the first time now. Really like your build, but I just noticed im probably doing something wrong... Im level 80 now and already took all the crit CH nodes in the tree but my crit CH is still very low (~40% when buffed) compared to yours in POB (~80-90% in general and 100% chance vs LOW/FULL hp) My crit CH is like 2 times less...
Could you please clarify how do I get higher crit CH?
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, talking to the player who sold me the Saviour he said my DPS was uncommonly low for Flicker

Spoiler

I'm trying to get an enchanted helmet and improving gear with harvest crafting but it seems like I should do much more damage at the moment, mana is also an issue, with all auras up I dont have enough mana to re-cast Ice Golem
How tanky is this build?
"
f1ref wrote:
Trying flicker for the first time now. Really like your build, but I just noticed im probably doing something wrong... Im level 80 now and already took all the crit CH nodes in the tree but my crit CH is still very low (~40% when buffed) compared to yours in POB (~80-90% in general and 100% chance vs LOW/FULL hp) My crit CH is like 2 times less...
Could you please clarify how do I get higher crit CH?

My PoB shows crit chance with power charges up, as well as diamond flask. You are missing your Assassin's Mark ring, which is an essential item that should be gotten asap, long before a 6 link or spending money on swords. Watcher's Eye is another item that will boost your crit chance, but that is expensive, so don't worry about that until you fix other items. Also, while I am looking at your gear, you need to fix your resists on rings and boots so you can replace your neck. You shouldn't have to get resists on your amulet, you need phys damage and multi on your neck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info