[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

I'm a fairly new player. Having a blast playing this build. My question is, Why don't we stack any chaos resistance? Thank you.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
f1ref wrote:
Trying flicker for the first time now. Really like your build, but I just noticed im probably doing something wrong... Im level 80 now and already took all the crit CH nodes in the tree but my crit CH is still very low (~40% when buffed) compared to yours in POB (~80-90% in general and 100% chance vs LOW/FULL hp) My crit CH is like 2 times less...
Could you please clarify how do I get higher crit CH?

My PoB shows crit chance with power charges up, as well as diamond flask. You are missing your Assassin's Mark ring, which is an essential item that should be gotten asap, long before a 6 link or spending money on swords. Watcher's Eye is another item that will boost your crit chance, but that is expensive, so don't worry about that until you fix other items. Also, while I am looking at your gear, you need to fix your resists on rings and boots so you can replace your neck. You shouldn't have to get resists on your amulet, you need phys damage and multi on your neck.

Thanks for your answer!
Hey i'm trying this :

Do you think it's better to use fortify boots like this :

with Farrul's bite

or this :

Because i can't figure out which will be better and i also strugle a little in boss fight right now. Thanks !
"
8503240 wrote:
What is "VDS"? His have amulet to strong?

VDS is Vaal Double Strike, he's saying I should get a lvl21 quality23 Vaal Double Strike to improve DPS.
The amulet is good, crit chance could be better

"
Marquerere wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
What is "VDS"? His have amulet to strong?

VDS is Vaal Double Strike, he's saying I should get a lvl21 quality23 Vaal Double Strike to improve DPS.
The amulet is good, crit chance could be better

Thanks! Abbreviation's difficult for me ))
my name is harvest seedovich
"
Poupoule wrote:
Hey i'm trying this :

with Farrul's bite

or this :

Because i can't figure out which will be better and i also strugle a little in boss fight right now. Thanks !

The fortify boots give you a 5 link, so that is priority, and the helm is decent. It does end up much squishier though, so while it's fun to try out, it's not optimal imo.
"
veron1903 wrote:
I'm a fairly new player. Having a blast playing this build. My question is, Why don't we stack any chaos resistance? Thank you.

Most builds don't stack chaos res. It's harder to stack, and there aren't a ton of mobs doing heavy chaos damage. It's good to have, but not worth the investment to focus on.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Poupoule wrote:
Hey i'm trying this :

with Farrul's bite

or this :

The fortify boots give you a 5 link, so that is priority, and the helm is decent. It does end up much squishier though, so while it's fun to try out, it's not optimal imo.

I just converted white socket on the femular and now swapping gems, my clear speed is huge and my 6 link double strike only needed on conquerors or bosses. iI think that's a good compromise... But sad this is not optimal :(
Hey all, just wanted to share a bit of progress over the build.
Honestly is fast as ****, maps are a complete breeze, bosses melt if played correctly, but the gear here helps a lot (I switched to this when I had a lot of currency to craft all the items myself).

Not having many ways to mitigate damage is something I notice every once in a while, hits that on other characters would do a lot of harm here is just plain and simple death, but I experienced this only on Sirus to be honest (and those goddamn traps in lab), if some very unlucky positioning happens.
We basically glass cannons, and the most effective and simple upgrade I could think of is allocating Wind Dancer for 1 point since we path next to it, the benefit is huge since we don't really care about evasion at all, so losing it for 20% Less Damage every 4 seconds gives a great mitigation over big hits.

I'm currently trying to waste aaaall the currency I have on crafting some very good gear for the build, I'm basically done with the bases:

Everything has been crafted in around 3 days, still need some super expensive stuff like 30+ ms on boots, but Harvest is totally nuts.
Currently managed to move from 8.2m Sirus dps of original pbin to 11.4, and in maps getting close to 18m using Paradoxica, 7.5m (x2) and 11m (x2) using Saviour, still don't know if it's worth the annoyance of clones jumping ahead and killing your streaks.

Sirus kill with 1 death and ofc shit loot, i hate the fight so much :D
https://streamable.com/x38939
(at around 2 min mark pretty sure those 3 lasers attack would have killed me if not for Wind Dancer)
Last edited by onefrogurt on Jul 9, 2020, 12:52:14 PM
"
onefrogurt wrote:
Hey all, just wanted to share a bit of progress over the build.
Honestly is fast as ****, maps are a complete breeze, bosses melt if played correctly, but the gear here helps a lot (I switched to this when I had a lot of currency to craft all the items myself).

Not having many ways to mitigate damage is something I notice every once in a while, hits that on other characters would do a lot of harm here is just plain and simple death, but I experienced this only on Sirus to be honest (and those goddamn traps in lab), if some very unlucky positioning happens.
We basically glass cannons, and the most effective and simple upgrade I could think of is allocating Wind Dancer for 1 point since we path next to it, the benefit is huge since we don't really care about evasion at all, so losing it for 20% Less Damage every 4 seconds gives a great mitigation over big hits.

I'm currently trying to waste aaaall the currency I have on crafting some very good gear for the build, I'm basically done with the bases:

Everything has been crafted in around 3 days, still need some super expensive stuff like 30+ ms on boots, but Harvest is totally nuts.
Currently managed to move from 8.2m Sirus dps of original pbin to 11.4, and in maps getting close to 18m using Paradoxica, 7.5m (x2) and 11m (x2) using Saviour, still don't know if it's worth the annoyance of clones jumping ahead and killing your streaks.

Sirus kill with 1 death and ofc shit loot, i hate the fight so much :D
https://streamable.com/x38939
(at around 2 min mark pretty sure those 3 lasers attack would have killed me if not for Wind Dancer)

HNNNNNGGGGGG... that's some nasty gear. Let me grab some wetwipes... When you're done crafting, shoot me your PoB so I can drool over it all some more. I haven't done a ton of harvest crafting because I hate micromanaging it all, but it's too insane to ignore. I've made some crazy (for my poor ass) gear and with just a couple more upgrades, I'll surpass the post-nerf power of my character from last league. Your Sirus kill was pretty clean, that last phase is rough having to tiptoe through the mechanics to hit the right target. Way to represent the build! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info