[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Marquerere wrote:
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, talking to the player who sold me the Saviour he said my DPS was uncommonly low for Flicker

Spoiler

I'm trying to get an enchanted helmet and improving gear with harvest crafting but it seems like I should do much more damage at the moment, mana is also an issue, with all auras up I dont have enough mana to re-cast Ice Golem

And you believed him? Were you comparing PoBs or something? Paradoxica and Saviour both make your in game tooltip look really low. You could stand to get more accuracy, and to get some life on your shaper ring, but gear looks decent. That amulet is hawt. You could spend 100c and get a 21/23 VDS (or flicker), that will help dps for sure.
"
kubicka wrote:
How tanky is this build?

Tanky enough to achieve 6700+ life and allow minor screw ups on Sirus 8 and Shaper. But, it is a flicker build, you still need to pay attention in maps.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Marquerere wrote:
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, talking to the player who sold me the Saviour he said my DPS was uncommonly low for Flicker

Spoiler

I'm trying to get an enchanted helmet and improving gear with harvest crafting but it seems like I should do much more damage at the moment, mana is also an issue, with all auras up I dont have enough mana to re-cast Ice Golem

And you believed him? Were you comparing PoBs or something? Paradoxica and Saviour both make your in game tooltip look really low. You could stand to get more accuracy, and to get some life on your shaper ring, but gear looks decent. That amulet is hawt. You could spend 100c and get a 21/23 VDS (or flicker), that will help dps for sure.

Thanks for checking out the post and answering our questions.

As a new player I'm proud that I crafted the amulet myself (with harvest).
Also is it worth to swap to a 410pdps Jewelled or should I stick with this combination of Paradoxica+Saviour?
Spoiler
"
Marquerere wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Marquerere wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for checking out the post and answering our questions.

As a new player I'm proud that I crafted the amulet myself (with harvest).
Also is it worth to swap to a 410pdps Jewelled or should I stick with this combination of Paradoxica+Saviour?

Theoretically, Saviour/Para is the best combo, unless you have super good foils, but they're also both very slow, which I hate, so I would rather play with one or the other with a rare foil. PoB will give accurate dps for Para but not Saviour. Saviour though should roughly double your PoB DS dps, as the 2 clones both do 50% of your damage themselves. If you can get a 450+ dps foil with 20% fire damage and high multi, it might beat out either Para or Saviour, but it will cost an arm and a leg.
I do not understand what happens I am dying too much and it seems that my DS does not do much damage although I have 100% chan hit. Can you give me a recommendation? I'm waiting for the havervst modifier to put assasins mark on the ring

https://pastebin.com/AXr6r4Lg
I still see a lot of people use purity instead of ash did I miss something or are we back to using purity?
"
crafter2000_x wrote:
I still see a lot of people use purity instead of ash did I miss something or are we back to using purity?

Back to Purity. Purity still beats Ash by a bit. Ash isn't a bad choice though, as the ignite helps clear tougher packs.
"
Armand_Uchiha wrote:
I do not understand what happens I am dying too much and it seems that my DS does not do much damage although I have 100% chan hit. Can you give me a recommendation? I'm waiting for the havervst modifier to put assasins mark on the ring

https://pastebin.com/AXr6r4Lg

For sure, only 5k life is going to be rough in red maps. Get a 40% belly, replace any gear that doesn't have 50+ life, especially boots and your ring. Getting Tribal Fury on your neck will allow you to move those passive points into something better. Get another jewel slot for another 7% life. Replace that foil when able, get one with multi or phys as extra fire damage. Just 86 now, it's coming along, just keep at it.
I'm not sure if it's been brought up, but maybe the Skill Tree pathing could be updated considering that screenshot seems outdated. Other than that as a newer player following this guide this is awesome. Its a bit difficult trying to get the sockets for flicker + dual strike but i guess thats just how it is when starting out.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Marquerere wrote:

Spoiler

What is "VDS"? His have amulet to strong?
my name is harvest seedovich

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info