[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
8503240 wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Im a bit stuck with what should i do next with the build, other than buy a 10ex+ piece of gear and level up to 96 and "finish" leveling.

Same jewels as yours, watcher's eye 1.79% and increased life/speed/multi on the other jewels, awakened melee physical for ds and awakened splash for flicker maybe awakened melee phys too?
Just changed amulet so going to annoint tribal fury in a bit and change my tree to remove tribal fury and add those ranger/life nodes.
I like to have a bit of chaos res on the boots (briked my first one with good base, rip 4 ex) and belt, so its fine by me, i dont like dying that much.
I have one steel ring with mark in the background, waiting for harvest craft.

Any idea on what should i progress or i "finished" the build within reasonable gear upgrades or maybe i missed something, and is the saviour sword always better than paradoxica/rare foil when bossing and/or mapping, compared to my current gear?

Wow! That so impressive). How you did boots with Tailwind? I can not to find this essens (

What's your name? I'll give tailwind boots to you - they're very common - craft crit on the boots in harvesting patch - 100% tailwind

Thank you for the build. This is my final product, IDK how much I paid, but most likely Overpaid (7ex for paradoxica lol)

Did Awk8 and everything was fun.

I love flicker so much, it was fun to finally bring it to end-game. Cheers OP
Spoiler
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Im a bit stuck with what should i do next with the build, other than buy a 10ex+ piece of gear and level up to 96 and "finish" leveling.

Same jewels as yours, watcher's eye 1.79% and increased life/speed/multi on the other jewels, awakened melee physical for ds and awakened splash for flicker maybe awakened melee phys too?
Just changed amulet so going to annoint tribal fury in a bit and change my tree to remove tribal fury and add those ranger/life nodes.
I like to have a bit of chaos res on the boots (briked my first one with good base, rip 4 ex) and belt, so its fine by me, i dont like dying that much.
I have one steel ring with mark in the background, waiting for harvest craft.

Any idea on what should i progress or i "finished" the build within reasonable gear upgrades or maybe i missed something, and is the saviour sword always better than paradoxica/rare foil when bossing and/or mapping, compared to my current gear?

Saviour is nice, but also slower, not a necessary upgrade. I'd still prefer a nasty rare foil. Your gear is already great, but if you want to be picky, I'd find a foil with at least 2 aps and some phys as extra fire, which goes to 20% extra damage, which is insane. Also, a Starkonja with attack speed instead of the 40% damage should be a nice bump too.

Spoiler
"
Mantux31 wrote:

Thank you for the build. This is my final product, IDK how much I paid, but most likely Overpaid (7ex for paradoxica lol)

Did Awk8 and everything was fun.

I love flicker so much, it was fun to finally bring it to end-game. Cheers OP

You guys are both crushing it so soon into the league, way to go! I've had shit luck so far. I leveled berserker to 90 to start and remembered how frustrating berserker is, and now I am leveling my assassin in maps.

Flicker is addictive, hard to use anything else after you get a taste :)
I reworked/combined this build a bit, due to the will to do something for myself for once this league and am really satisfied so far.

To what I did:
1. I went berserker and decided to get my rage gen purely via his warcry node
2. I swapped to 1h and shield, so I can use the infinite warcry power shield, combined with the instant warcry keystone, so I have very high berserk uptime, which feels great.

So far only to t9 though, as Im ultra unlucky concerning map drops this league for some reason.(And really finally need to get a good necklace, as the one I use right now is literaly garbage I entered maps with)

The only thing Im having a bit of trouble with is getting high crit chance, anyone got any smart ideas for that as berserker?
"
Destroier33 wrote:
I reworked/combined this build a bit, due to the will to do something for myself for once this league and am really satisfied so far.

To what I did:
1. I went berserker and decided to get my rage gen purely via his warcry node
2. I swapped to 1h and shield, so I can use the infinite warcry power shield, combined with the instant warcry keystone, so I have very high berserk uptime, which feels great.

So far only to t9 though, as Im ultra unlucky concerning map drops this league for some reason.(And really finally need to get a good necklace, as the one I use right now is literaly garbage I entered maps with)

The only thing Im having a bit of trouble with is getting high crit chance, anyone got any smart ideas for that as berserker?

I started as Berserker and got to 90 and tier 14s and got sick of getting one shot, and rage gen is so slow, and blitz charges drop crit chance so much. Assassin just has SO much for quality of life going for it.

BUT, I am very interested in your thoughts on the War Bringer node. How do you not just lose all your rage every time you shout? I see you're using Enduring Cry (that health gen is actually amazing and part of why I wanted to try Berserker), but nothing to try to exert attacks?

As far as the crit chance, invest in a high crit sword, I had to 6.5% crit swords specifically because berserkers have very little crit, especially if you go Blitz. Get your Fortify boots asap, that's the biggest upgrade after Ichimonji and should happen asap. Get your Ass Mark ring asap too, massive crit gains there. Accuracy can be gotten on gloves, so you don't need it on both rings.

Omfg, just now seeing that shield, 'infinite power'??? So you shout once and have full rage? Insanity! That sounds fun af! I want to see your PoB once you have it more completed.

That's the gear that I've managed to collect so far. Thinking to switch amulet to agate with melee strike and increased dmg. Right now i'm using amulet with allocated ambidexterity, so I've sacrificed health nodes in passive tree and allocated tribal fury for melee strike, damage and splash AOE - going to switch splash support with something else and experiment a little and also I haven't allocated rampart with its nodes yet. Boots and jewels need a good bump as well.

All in all this build is super fun, fast map clearing, bosses get KO'ed very quickly once you pop your vaal double strike, flasks and so on. Coming from 3+ year break from the game, this is the most fun I've had in this game yet. Thanks for sharing this build.
Last edited by bulldozerr on Jul 3, 2020, 10:21:42 AM
Spoiler
"
bulldozerr wrote:

That's the gear that I've managed to collect so far. Thinking to switch amulet to agate with melee strike and increased dmg. Right now i'm using amulet with allocated ambidexterity, so I've sacrificed health nodes in passive tree and allocated tribal fury for melee strike, damage and splash AOE - going to switch splash support with something else and experiment a little and also I haven't allocated rampart with its nodes yet. Boots and jewels need a good bump as well.

All in all this build is super fun, fast map clearing, bosses get KO'ed very quickly once you pop your vaal double strike, flasks and so on. Coming from 3+ year break from the game, this is the most fun I've had in this game yet. Thanks for sharing this build.

Awesome man, glad you're enjoying it! Let us know once you get Sirus8 down :D
nice build and looks a lot of fun ! Imma starting a 2nd char with this one.

just a question tho , hows mark of the elder?

the almost 100%(with quali) increase atk dmg with other shader ring seems really good

its a steel ring and can have up to 10% max life, or a good rare ring really beat it by a lot?

also hows Sin's Rebirth?
Last edited by doorlow01 on Jul 5, 2020, 5:52:09 AM
hey, could you tell me what my next upgrade should be?
One question. How did u craft your boots with tailwind mod? did u get elder and hunter base and chaos spammed it until u landed tailwind + fortify?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info