[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Krakenz801 wrote:
How exactly are we sustaining frenzy charges?

Flicker gains charges on hit and Blood Rage on kill. Flicker is used for clearing though, with DS for single target. If you try to flicker tanky targets to death, you will of course run out of charges.
Hey

First of all thanks, i love so much this build, im enjoing so much this season playng flicker strick.
I have a question, can you give me suggestion on what upgrade next on my gear with 300co? At the moment im levelling gems to lv20 with quality 20,and i have buy today a paradoxica for 150co(is not the best but not the worst paradoxica on the market and cost me not to much).

Thanks for the help
"
manintasca29 wrote:
Hey

First of all thanks, i love so much this build, im enjoing so much this season playng flicker strick.
I have a question, can you give me suggestion on what upgrade next on my gear with 300co? At the moment im levelling gems to lv20 with quality 20,and i have buy today a paradoxica for 150co(is not the best but not the worst paradoxica on the market and cost me not to much).

Thanks for the help

Fortify boots should be high priority after you hit 60ish, right after you get Starkonja and 2 Ichimonjis, definitely get those boots! Also, you either need Tribal Fury on the tree or on your neck, or use Ancestral Call on Flicker Strike instead of Melee Physical Damage. The extra clear speed is essential for Flicker.
Are people using 2 paradox w/ this build or one w/ a good foil ?
Hello. I'm tried Oni setup but gameplay with it is really painful and danger, so it's a bad chose i think (for the shadow at all). I sold Oni and purchased this two swords! And now i'm really feels good.
(80c)
(1ex)
"
bufóndemonio wrote:
Are people using 2 paradox w/ this build or one w/ a good foil ?

I've never seen someone use 2 Paras. Too slow, and the benefit of two doesn't justify it. Best partnered with a rare foil or Saviour.
Spoiler
"
Hello. I'm tried Oni setup but gameplay with it is really painful and danger, so it's a bad chose i think (for the shadow at all). I sold Oni and purchased this two swords! And now i'm really feels good.
(80c)
(1ex)

Yeah, Oni is going to be rough because of that selfburn, but cool you tried it anyway. Your new swords should work out really well :)
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
manintasca29 wrote:
Hey

Thanks for the help

Fortify boots should be high priority after you hit 60ish, right after you get Starkonja and 2 Ichimonjis, definitely get those boots! Also, you either need Tribal Fury on the tree or on your neck, or use Ancestral Call on Flicker Strike instead of Melee Physical Damage. The extra clear speed is essential for Flicker.

oh sorry, i messed up this part of the guide... thanks bro
Im a bit stuck with what should i do next with the build, other than buy a 10ex+ piece of gear and level up to 96 and "finish" leveling.

Same jewels as yours, watcher's eye 1.79% and increased life/speed/multi on the other jewels, awakened melee physical for ds and awakened splash for flicker maybe awakened melee phys too?
Just changed amulet so going to annoint tribal fury in a bit and change my tree to remove tribal fury and add those ranger/life nodes.
I like to have a bit of chaos res on the boots (briked my first one with good base, rip 4 ex) and belt, so its fine by me, i dont like dying that much.
I have one steel ring with mark in the background, waiting for harvest craft.

Any idea on what should i progress or i "finished" the build within reasonable gear upgrades or maybe i missed something, and is the saviour sword always better than paradoxica/rare foil when bossing and/or mapping, compared to my current gear?
Last edited by nabilfares5 on Jul 1, 2020, 11:42:35 AM
"
nabilfares5 wrote:
Im a bit stuck with what should i do next with the build, other than buy a 10ex+ piece of gear and level up to 96 and "finish" leveling.

Same jewels as yours, watcher's eye 1.79% and increased life/speed/multi on the other jewels, awakened melee physical for ds and awakened splash for flicker maybe awakened melee phys too?
Just changed amulet so going to annoint tribal fury in a bit and change my tree to remove tribal fury and add those ranger/life nodes.
I like to have a bit of chaos res on the boots (briked my first one with good base, rip 4 ex) and belt, so its fine by me, i dont like dying that much.
I have one steel ring with mark in the background, waiting for harvest craft.

Any idea on what should i progress or i "finished" the build within reasonable gear upgrades or maybe i missed something, and is the saviour sword always better than paradoxica/rare foil when bossing and/or mapping, compared to my current gear?

Wow! That so impressive). How you did boots with Tailwind? I can not to find this essens (
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Jul 1, 2020, 1:51:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info