[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Mantux31 wrote:
Just got a lucky ass conversion in the league mechanic. Worth 16ex.

What do you think is worth chasing right now? I want to try saviour plus paradoxica but I think those builds are dead, so running better foils?

Paradoxica is still as great as it ever was, Saviour just had the small nerf that the clones don't do splash damage (Strike skills used by Mirage Saviours cannot hit additional targets). Both are still decent, but Paradoxica is best damage for the money for sure.

Just bought a nice Paradoxica for just 1.5 ex, they're going cheap af right now :D

Last edited by roguemjb on Jun 29, 2020, 1:02:13 AM
Today i buy this for a 90c but without all chants - this my luck)
I am very happy that I found your build! Thanks! I have 5k HP but i'm like rag)

P.S. How u add item in text?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
8503240 wrote:
Today i buy this for a 90c but without all chants - this my luck)
I am very happy that I found your build! Thanks! I have 5k HP but i'm like rag)

P.S. How u add item in text?

Grats, that's a nice one! Glad you're enjoying the build! To link an item in chat, click your portrait at the top of the screen, and just click the item :)
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Just got a lucky ass conversion in the league mechanic. Worth 16ex.

What do you think is worth chasing right now? I want to try saviour plus paradoxica but I think those builds are dead, so running better foils?

Paradoxica is still as great as it ever was, Saviour just had the small nerf that the clones don't do splash damage (Strike skills used by Mirage Saviours cannot hit additional targets). Both are still decent, but Paradoxica is best damage for the money for sure.

Just bought a nice Paradoxica for just 1.5 ex, they're going cheap af right now :D

Is Impale enchant the best?
(sorry for my english) Great build!! Its my first try use flicker strike. This build really fun and cheap and easy to understand. Now i have lvl 87 and i was looking for items to be stronger but its not so cheap (speaking about some ex orbs). I really love unique Oni-Goroshi Charan's Sword so i tried to use it in your build and replaced Hatred with Herald of Ash to make enemy burn so Oni can work as it must.... After this my dps in game raised almost 4 times. But i dont know is this build must have dual swords or i can use Oni-Goroshi with no loss? (and can i have as much dps with Oni as with dual swords?)
Thank you for really great build!
Last edited by xHeartbreak on Jun 29, 2020, 12:47:20 PM
delete pls)
Last edited by 8503240 on Jun 29, 2020, 4:09:55 PM
"
(sorry for my english) Great build!! Its my first try use flicker strike. This build really fun and cheap and easy to understand. Now i have lvl 87 and i was looking for items to be stronger but its not so cheap (speaking about some ex orbs). I really love unique Oni-Goroshi Charan's Sword so i tried to use it in your build and replaced Hatred with Herald of Ash to make enemy burn so Oni can work as it must.... After this my dps in game raised almost 4 times. But i dont know is this build must have dual swords or i can use Oni-Goroshi with no loss? (and can i have as much dps with Oni as with dual swords?)

Super interesting idea, I almost forgot about this sword! I just drew up a new tree, I just removed some dual wielding nodes and changed some pathing. You can also remove your diamond flask because the crit on Oni is already so high, you don't need it! I would recommend using a Sin's Rebirth instead, or a silver flask with 'of Heat'.

The dps in what I just drew up is nearly identical to the main build, but the tricky part is how to ignite enemies. You're correct that Herald of Ash would work, but that is only on kill, so the sword is useless for killing bosses. You will need to use something to reliably ignite enemies apart from the Ash burn. I think your best option would be to get a white socket onto Oni, in which you can swap in a Combustion gem (49% ignite chance at lvl 20) for bosses. I would swap out Ruthless for it. Combustion is a bit lower dps, but certainly beats having to use multiple lousy uniques to increase your ignite chance.

Here's the PoB I just drew up that I think will be the most effective.
https://pastebin.com/14Gd41E7

Alternatively, I just noticed, you could grab the 2 ignite nodes in the lower right for a total of 25% ignite chance, and avoid using Combustion, and have better boss dps, but worse overall.
https://pastebin.com/gz34hXhN

It is certainly an interesting take on this build, and entirely viable. The burning damage you have to deal with might get to be a pain though. Keep us updated on it!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Super interesting idea, I almost forgot about this sword! I just drew up a new tree, I just removed some dual wielding nodes and changed some pathing. You can also remove your diamond flask because the crit on Oni is already so high, you don't need it! I would recommend using a Sin's Rebirth instead, or a silver flask with 'of Heat'.

The dps in what I just drew up is nearly identical to the main build, but the tricky part is how to ignite enemies. You're correct that Herald of Ash would work, but that is only on kill, so the sword is useless for killing bosses. You will need to use something to reliably ignite enemies apart from the Ash burn. I think your best option would be to get a white socket onto Oni, in which you can swap in a Combustion gem (49% ignite chance at lvl 20) for bosses. I would swap out Ruthless for it. Combustion is a bit lower dps, but certainly beats having to use multiple lousy uniques to increase your ignite chance.

Here's the PoB I just drew up that I think will be the most effective.
https://pastebin.com/14Gd41E7

Alternatively, I just noticed, you could grab the 2 ignite nodes in the lower right for a total of 25% ignite chance, and avoid using Combustion, and have better boss dps, but worse overall.
https://pastebin.com/gz34hXhN

It is certainly an interesting take on this build, and entirely viable. The burning damage you have to deal with might get to be a pain though. Keep us updated on it!

WOW! I was just looking for some answers, not reworks of skill tree for Oni! Variant with ignite chance looks juicy! But i think that Oni is just temporary thing for me in this build, i just wanted to replace Ichimonji swords with something more powerful and cheap (OFC i'm not purchased this sword... just spend some time to farm it from The Twilight Strand). This game makes me sick, because when my friend gets another expensive thing or Exalted Orb - i still get nothing ;C . But with Oni i easily clear Blighted maps and get currency, now i'm looking for good Paradoxica swords and thinking about to sell Oni (of course i get another one later because i really love to farm them). Thanks for your answer and interest, i will try on your suggestions about skill tree for Oni. Enjoy this pic.
How exactly are we sustaining frenzy charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info