[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

That worked, thank you kindly! :)
Hey,

I love flicker so i decided to pick up this build as I've never done Assassin flicker before. I was also fortunate to get a starkonja with Double Strike 15% AS increase on my league starter so I guess this build was meant to be.

I got a few questions, currently level 73 :

3 frenzy charges seem unsustainable in flickering. Does it get better? Currently got the 4link+fortify boots.

If anyone has a lot of experience crafting these foils with Harvest I would very much appreciate what to look for or best utilization to get high pdps foils.
Sorry for asking about gear, but which gem do I leave out when I can only afford a 5link chest right now?

thanks
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Hey,

I love flicker so i decided to pick up this build as I've never done Assassin flicker before. I was also fortunate to get a starkonja with Double Strike 15% AS increase on my league starter so I guess this build was meant to be.

I got a few questions, currently level 73 :

3 frenzy charges seem unsustainable in flickering. Does it get better? Currently got the 4link+fortify boots.

Your gear looks decent enough to kill things, but of course flicker is for clearing packs. You're 87 now, so it looks like you're doing okay now :)

"
luca4k wrote:
Sorry for asking about gear, but which gem do I leave out when I can only afford a 5link chest right now?

thanks

Leave out Close Combat or Ruthless depending on which skill you're referring to. Fortify is a must on both.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jun 27, 2020, 3:39:51 PM
I tried AWK4 and I did ZDPS on Sirus. I don't understand what I'm lacking..
"
Mantux31 wrote:

Might be soon to do A4 at lvl 88. Looking at your gear, I see you have no accuracy anywhere, which means you're missing 20% of your swings. You also have 2 lousy jewels socketed to make up for resists on gear. Your gems are still low and one of your swords has no attack speed. Not sure why you're using Wise Oak. On your tree, you still need to get Dismembering crit nodes, which should always be first priority. Get rid of the 4 points going to Brutal Blade for now, and fill out Dismembering and Rampart next to it. Use PoB when fixing gear to upgrade for the best value.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:

Might be soon to do A4 at lvl 88. Looking at your gear, I see you have no accuracy anywhere, which means you're missing 20% of your swings. You also have 2 lousy jewels socketed to make up for resists on gear. Your gems are still low and one of your swords has no attack speed. Not sure why you're using Wise Oak. On your tree, you still need to get Dismembering crit nodes, which should always be first priority. Get rid of the 4 points going to Brutal Blade for now, and fill out Dismembering and Rampart next to it. Use PoB when fixing gear to upgrade for the best value.

I'm a poe retard so to say, so thanks for the tips - definitely going to work on them
Guys! What best card for farm flicker? 9-15 tear
my name is harvest seedovich
Just got a lucky ass conversion in the league mechanic. Worth 16ex.

What do you think is worth chasing right now? I want to try saviour plus paradoxica but I think those builds are dead, so running better foils?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info