[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

I'm happy with the gear I've crafted with harvest so far but these 10m+ builds make me feel a little inadequate, it's something to works towards though lol.

Havn't spent much on gear this league since I've been trying to use harvest crafts as much as possible, 6-Link Belly was the only thing to cost over an ex.

This is my current POB(lvl 89) if anyone wants to see a bit more of a "budget" setup: https://pastebin.com/03uh15Zc

E: Also If anyone can clarify, does it matter if Paradoxica is in the offhand? Seems like it only affects leap slam speed, just want to make sure there are no downsides.
Last edited by joebert159357 on Jul 12, 2020, 10:29:49 PM
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys, what сan i do with this rapier in order to improve it?

Hellll of a nice sword man, grats! It has 2 suffixes open, so you have some options. You can increase the attack speed and add both crit chance and multiplier. You could remove and add speed with harvest and shoot for 20%+, and augment critical, and bench craft the last suffix. Augmenting speed or critical are both expensive mods, but it will be worth it. Best case I think would be remove and add speed and hit 20+, then craft on crit chance and quality, then augment the multiplier. Check poedb to see if there are other mods that might get in the way, but I don't believe so.
"
joebert159357 wrote:
I'm happy with the gear I've crafted with harvest so far but these 10m+ builds make me feel a little inadequate, it's something to works towards though lol.

Havn't spent much on gear this league since I've been trying to use harvest crafts as much as possible, 6-Link Belly was the only thing to cost over an ex.

This is my current POB(lvl 89) if anyone wants to see a bit more of a "budget" setup: https://pastebin.com/03uh15Zc

E: Also If anyone can clarify, does it matter if Paradoxica is in the offhand? Seems like it only affects leap slam speed, just want to make sure there are no downsides.

Don't sweat it man, your gear is decent, keep at it. Definitely work on improving your jewels to all be speed/multi/life. You need lots more physical damage on gear. Amulet should have 12+, rings should both have it, but especially the non-shaper one, and your gloves should have it, and higher attack speed. Lots you can do yet. Paradoxica can be in either hand.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

Hellll of a nice sword man, grats! It has 2 suffixes open, so you have some options. You can increase the attack speed and add both crit chance and multiplier. You could remove and add speed with harvest and shoot for 20%+, and augment critical, and bench craft the last suffix. Augmenting speed or critical are both expensive mods, but it will be worth it. Best case I think would be remove and add speed and hit 20+, then craft on crit chance and quality, then augment the multiplier. Check poedb to see if there are other mods that might get in the way, but I don't believe so.

Oh... thanks again!)
Have one more question. Is it worth changing the quality to one of Harvest properties (atack speed, weapon range, critical chance, elemental dmg, area of effect) ???

And... now i have something like this))
Latter i reroll ASpeed. Now i have multicrit and craft crit + quality. What can i do now? I have "augument critical" in garden. But if add new critical mod, I will lose quality?!
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Jul 13, 2020, 4:23:12 PM
Guys! I have this ring with vulnerability. When this ring "active" in POB my DPS is less...
Used all the skills

when active:
Spoiler

enable:
Spoiler
Last edited by 8503240 on Jul 13, 2020, 1:33:24 PM
Hi folks,

Do people not use cluster jewels? My issue with flicker builds (and even this with double strike) has been survival. One shot mechanics.

I ended up getting a couple small cluster jewels with life attributes and regen like surging vitality, along with adding a point to vitality void.

I removed the ice golem and blood rage (cause my paradoxica enables lvl 1 when i crit), and in place added CWDT + immortal call + molten shell

Seems to be helping!

Currently my life is only 5k, so once i get that to 6k with all the life regen i think i will feel a bit safer.

Cheers
Spoiler
"
8503240 wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

Oh... thanks again!)
Have one more question. Is it worth changing the quality to one of Harvest properties (atack speed, weapon range, critical chance, elemental dmg, area of effect) ???

And... now i have something like this))
Latter i reroll ASpeed. Now i have multicrit and craft crit + quality. What can i do now? I have "augument critical" in garden. But if add new critical mod, I will lose quality?!

I think leaving it like that is best. You got both multiplier and crit chance/quality mods, which is amazing. The best thing you could do at this point is to keep hitting it with remove/add speed and see how close you can get it to 27%.

Spoiler
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys! I have this ring with vulnerability. When this ring "active" in POB my DPS is less...
Used all the skills

when active:
Spoiler

enable:
Spoiler

It should be higher with the vuln disabled, because you can only have one curse. PoB should recognize that your lvl 12 assassin's mark will overrule it, but best to leave the vuln disabled just in case.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jul 13, 2020, 6:54:56 PM
But in the game two curses working? If i have 2 rings with this curses
I have a question about auras, wouldnt flesh and stone/blood and sand /hop or pride be better than hatred? Build does mostly phys damage.
"
8503240 wrote:
But in the game two curses working? If i have 2 rings with this curses

You can only have 1 curse active at a time, unless you have +1 curse gear or passives taken.

"
LinkRyu wrote:
I have a question about auras, wouldnt flesh and stone/blood and sand /hop or pride be better than hatred? Build does mostly phys damage.

Pride can be argued, but it relies on on the mob staying in your aura for 4+ seconds, even then I am not sure what the max damage increase would be. It should be a bit higher for boss fights theoretically, but meh. Also, shattering enemies with hatred is both useful and super satisfying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info