Goodbye Charan

"

I don't think libraries truck with self-published material very much.

Larger library systems (at least in the US) do, especially local publishing/writers.
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"

I don't think libraries truck with self-published material very much.

Larger library systems (at least in the US) do, especially local publishing/writers.

While that is true, I am anything but local for most people here. And I made only a cursory nod towards the idea of international release despite the ease with which one can now self-publish internationally online. Anyway, doesn't matter. Wouldn't be the worst book on their shelves, and certainly one of the more mysterious given it has no publisher imprint, uses Australian copyright standards but American review site praise-nibbles.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Since I don't think I posted in this thread yet..

I will say it, I miss Charan. The threads I end up responding to these days are... yeah.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

I will say it, I miss Charan. The threads I end up responding to these days are... yeah.

the guy posting above you IS charan...
wtf is going on here? is there some hidden joke that i am not aware of? how is this thread still going?
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

I don't. Littleknife the Wolcenite and The_Scourge the Reddit tourist are much less stressful. Charan had so much beta baggage. Like, *so* much.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

wtf is going on here? is there some hidden joke that i am not aware of? how is this thread still going?

To be honest, most of the threads in GD are a joke to begin with.
"
MECHanokl wrote:
"
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

To be honest, most of the threads in GD are a joke to begin with.

yes but when they get to be THIS much of a joke the mods usually step in,but because its "charan" they will just let this thread go on for years?
FWIW I've reported it to be moved to off-topic multiple times. *shrug* Fuck if I know how the drones operate these days.

"
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

I didn't actually read the thread or any of the posts since... 40 pages ago.

But yeah, I recognized the snarkiness when you pointed it out. And how it didn't get moved to offtopic yet, I dunno.

I posted something about the atlas and it got moved to feedback in less than 3 hours.

Yep, totally over league play.
"
FWIW I've reported it to be moved to off-topic multiple times. *shrug* Fuck if I know how the drones operate these days.

At least they won't let you diminish his legacy <3
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info