Goodbye Charan

Hope he is back once in future.

Other than that I guess that there are multiple reasons, but prominent one would be the state of forums and forum moderation or i am just projecting.

Incidentally that is also connected to the state of the game, so it is a one big issue in the end.
Spreading salt since 2006
Not sure why he got on probation first. (not that I will ever know regardless)

I doubt he will read any of this regardless but good luck out and thanks.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
charan, i wish you all the best in life and enjoyment whereever you went.

hope we see you back one day, my friend. the forum definitely got poorer without your posts.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

EDIT: For some reason I still doubted your claims, and went to check PMs from the past, which I never deleted. They're gone, too. Guess it's official. Charan has moved on. The only thing we lack is a reason and closure. If he's at ExileCon, get an answer out of him for us would you, Jerle?

I will if I could. We corresponded briefly in private about getting acquainted in person at Exilecon. But something tells me I might not be seeing him there anymore either...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Very sad to hear this :-(
His post were very insightful, I'll miss them.
Wish him the best
I'm an ex-exile beacuse I play more rewarding ARPGs! :-P

I miss the "Daily Insightful Charan" with my coffee!

English is not my main language: that means I'll write strange things! :-D
Fucking legend for PoE, best of luck to him.
Second-class poe gamer
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
EDIT: For some reason I still doubted your claims, and went to check PMs from the past, which I never deleted. They're gone, too. Guess it's official. Charan has moved on. The only thing we lack is a reason and closure.

Oh? Closure, maybe. But reason(s)? I think he gave us many reasons over the past year(s). The glass had been pretty full for a long time. What made the glass spill, is unknown, but it could be a lot.

"We knew that Blight would cause X and Y, but we went ahead with it anyway"

That setence alone could make a lot of veterans go mad and quit.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Fare thee well, Charan.
I have an Alien pet.
Sad indeed.
It was always interesting to read his experience in other ARPGs in off-topic, and his anecdotes and what GGG once was.
his account had the "on probation" on it a few days ago when i saw one of his posts so maybe that was the last straw for him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info