Goodbye Charan

"
I will always appreciate his generous support toward the game, but it's evident that now he regrets at least some part of that decision given what he's seen the game evolve or should I say devolve into.

Bottom line, unlike me he lacked the experience to know usually how these things play out which is why I hope he knows best how to contribute in the future for what is to come for the industry as money is not everything.

My vast gaming experience has allowed me to save today more than ever while in the process make the most out of whatever the industry offers. Path of Exile for me is without doubt one of the best "free to play" products of the decade, so I've done exactly that, enjoyed it through most of its lifespan for free while also supporting it more than I've support any other new product.

yea yea. you're the best player ever. truly amazing
"
I will always appreciate his generous support toward the game, but it's evident that now he regrets at least some part of that decision given what he's seen the game evolve or should I say devolve into.

Bottom line, unlike me he lacked the experience to know usually how these things play out which is why I hope he knows best how to contribute in the future for what is to come for the industry as money is not everything.

My vast gaming experience has allowed me to save today more than ever while in the process make the most out of whatever the industry offers. Path of Exile for me is without doubt one of the best "free to play" products of the decade, so I've done exactly that, enjoyed it through most of its lifespan for free while also supporting it more than I've support any other new product.

It's fascinating how you can always insert yourself into discussions to talk about how amazing you are

Who knows what's wrong with you

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 27, 2020, 4:04:48 AM
This thread is good example why the poe subreddit is used by the majority including GGG themselves.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
This thread is good example why the poe subreddit is used by the majority including GGG themselves.

You mean like how reddit is the ultimate circlejerk?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I think most of us have been around to know that no one thing, positive or negative, about something on the internet is limited to just that something on the internet.

Plus the common criticism of society in general right now that everyone is in a little echo chamber or a circle jerk.

It is why nothing gets done.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 27, 2020, 7:17:02 AM
Today when I was looking for a new book to read I came across an author named Charan. Maybe I will try his books.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Aynix wrote:
Today when I was looking for a new book to read I came across an author named Charan. Maybe I will try his books.

hows his book? have you read it yet?
Pretty sure Turtledove has the right book, I know someone who works in a Library, going to ask if they can order it, or get it on Kindle.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Pretty sure Turtledove has the right book, I know someone who works in a Library, going to ask if they can order it, or get it on Kindle.

I don't think libraries truck with self-published material very much. I believe it's pretty cheap on Kindle, very little of which I see. Not even a cup of coffee per copy. But it should come as no surprise I didn't do it for money. As with everything I do, I did it for vanity and ego. ^_^
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info