Goodbye Charan

"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

In the current alpha state worth 20$ max.

The best thing you can do with Wolcen (till they fix the most broken stuff in 2 months) is read the reddit or the steam forums. Really entertaining.

It’s worth $0 to me given the current state is just a continuation of the sorry mismanagement that has plagued this game since forever. As much as I gripe about how GGG appears to ignore QoL improvements to PAID currency, fragment and to an extent map tabs, they at least get the big picture right.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Xavderion wrote:
How is this thread still a thing? Charan is back guys.

"Back"? Not really. I doubt he will ever be fully "back". At most he's temporarily commenting in off-topic for now. Heck, he even switched from his custom avatar to the portal one.

I still stand by my signature. This forum truly IS a worse place without him.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

"Back"? Not really. I doubt he will ever be fully "back". At most he's temporarily commenting in off-topic for now. Heck, he even switched from his custom avatar to the portal one.

Exactly this. I roll my eyes when people use some alt acc activities in irrelevant forum sections to decry my use of “goodbye”.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

He'll be back. The Wolcen honeymoon phase will be over at some point :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'd probably have a better opinion of him, if he didn't act like a [Removed by Support] at times to anyone who disagreed with him.

He had fair points, but let's not forget he was a [Removed by Support]

Anyway, hope he is doing well. As far as I knows his presence on the forums was less than healthy for him. And a break is probably what he needed.

(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Feb 27, 2020, 12:26:40 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:

idiots will always keep bumping this back up, even though charan is back. they just want to annoy others by bumping it. not sure why the mods wont close this. at this rate the thread could go on for years
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Feb 27, 2020, 12:28:13 AM
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

idiots will always keep bumping this back up, even though charan is back. they just want to annoy others by bumping it. not sure why the mods wont close this. at this rate the thread could go on for years

lmao, at this rate. I need a filter. I almost forgot how censored this part of the internet is. Maybe, if I just quote some examples of his behavior, that'll work better.

Anyway, this thread can keep going. I think it makes the Charan happy, tbh.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Anyway, this thread can keep going. I think it makes the Charan happy, tbh.

of course it will make him happy, thats why his minions have been bumping this since last sept
What's the obsession with whether or not people are 'bumping' this thread? The oldest thread on the front page, if I can read a clock correctly, is almost 18 hours old. It's not like bumping one thread is keeping people from accessing hot new threads.
"
innervation wrote:
What's the obsession with whether or not people are 'bumping' this thread? The oldest thread on the front page, if I can read a clock correctly, is almost 18 hours old. It's not like bumping one thread is keeping people from accessing hot new threads.

I'm pretty sure it's more to do with how Charan treated some people, leading them to get pretty annoyed when a thread about him gets bumped.

I think the forums has gotten pretty funny since the moderators upped their code of conduct.

Now, we all have to find ways of passive-aggressively saying things then actually saying what we mean. Probably didn't help there were a few individuals who did this on a fairly routine basis and insulted people left and right.

(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info