Goodbye Charan

"
gibbousmoon wrote:

I hope that is clearer.

It was never unclear. It doesn't change what i said in any way, for example i know you are referencing "you are" and "yours" or another one Charan never failed to point out and before him Bmbi had quite a lot of fun with was "where" and "were".

But since i write what im saying and i type very fast those are errors that i make.

As long as people can infer what i mean, it's perfectly fine by me.
I'm not on these forum boards to write perfect english but generally to exchange idea's or have a laugh.
And it's perfectly fine by me if people don't understand what i say, everybody is free to ask for a better explanation if they desire or ignore it if thats not the case.

Anyway, i think this has dragged on long enough. I get all of your points and i generally don't care about most of them.

You can fail me for english if that makes you ignore my mistakes and simply engage with the message being conveyed rather then the way it is presented.
That tends to be my aim when conversing with people on an international forum.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

I'm not on these forum boards to write perfect english but generally to exchange idea's or have a laugh.

Ideas. :P
"
LennyLen wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Ideas. :P

And laughs! Thanks for that, it works.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I look away for a couple days and see so many new posts I assumed Charan was back. Nope. Just...whatever that was.
"
Boem wrote:
It was never unclear.

Facepalm.

I literally just explained the actual meaning that you demonstrably did not understand.

B: You said X! So you don't make sense!
G: I said no such thing.
B: But you said :quote:, and that made me think you were saying X!
G: No, that quote does not mean X. Read it again. It means Y. I hope it is clearer now.
B: It was never unclear.

Boem... You are simply amazing. Your English is not your problem.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
innervation wrote:
I look away for a couple days and see so many new posts I assumed Charan was back. Nope. Just...whatever that was.

Hairs were split. Grammars were nazied. Points were made (allegedly) and ignored. Life goes on.
Not sure why you guys are fighting about grammar, probably an homage to Charan and his love for language?

Anyway POE also have a language mixed of weird NZ expressions and confusing double sense on mechanics.
I know Charan had a lot to say about POE and english usage ingame.

HO yea I am sure my english right there was turbo shit too.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 13, 2019, 5:02:50 AM
the fast pace can stay but it should be based on some epic gear,what i'm saying is that if you work hard enough you can reach a bom bom character.
I recall a time when he sent me a signed copy of his book. He's been generous with support for GGG and players of PoE.

It's a big loss for all.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I recall a time when he sent me a signed copy of his book. He's been generous with support for GGG and players of PoE.

It's a big loss for all.

Charan, please, or I will keep showcasing your personal messages to me that you write every time you complete a new challenge in the Blight league (which means not too often, but still)

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by Tyralion1488 on Nov 14, 2019, 1:14:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info