Goodbye Charan

I hope it was immensely satisfying to pull writer burns his own papers after dying, and that the merry blaze warms your cockles for a long time to come, Charan.

"
girng wrote:
This is my time to implement a Charan map joke, but I'm afraid it would get deleted...

The mods here don't like it when you talk about Charan and maps.

He at least made it to maps eventually, though I feel like it wasn't until 3.0 when getting through the whole story once meant that you were suddenly at maps.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Charan is an author. I think that this is his book. Does anyone know for sure?

https://smile.amazon.com/W.-James-Chan/e/B00UMTRLEW?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000

Based on this review one would have to assume it is him

"

Gobbits

The writing in this book is generally melodramatic, and the author tries so hard to say things elegantly that it often makes the prose unwieldy, distracting, and riddled with poor word choice. Now that said, most of the prose is completely fine, but in places I found myself wanting to skip paragraphs because they felt like the author was wasting my time as he tried to be clever.
"just for try, for see and for know"
It's possible to ask for a removal of all your posts & threads. On the other hand the quotes will not be deleted... At least the old ones.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

Seems he's gone. Maybe he will be back at some point, or not..

Bye.
Last edited by Universalis on Sep 30, 2019, 1:52:46 AM
What a shame really. All the time money effort commitment gone to waste.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I leave for a few weeks, and all of a sudden dude is gone.

To Charan: If you're reading this, I wish you the best for improving your health. Without that, everything else becomes harder.

Peace oot
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Jerle wrote:
He has several accounts. But the one with the “Ruler” badge has been deleted. Along with pms and post history.

Could he have just changed the account name? Does anyone know what happens to your post history and pms in that case?
"
rhah wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
He has several accounts. But the one with the “Ruler” badge has been deleted. Along with pms and post history.

Could he have just changed the account name? Does anyone know what happens to your post history and pms in that case?

No. It’s definitely deleted. I corresponded briefly with him on this and he had said he’s moving on. For real this time. I wasn’t sure if he was 100% serious. Since we’re talking about deleting an account with a $12k badge. But here we are.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
F.
"
rhah wrote:
Does anyone know what happens to your post history and pms in that case?

When someone deletes their account, their posts and PM's remain. The account name is just changed to "deleted" on those posts and PM's. So Charan must have had the moderators delete all of his posts and PM's.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info