[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

"
Surfinn wrote:
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
Surfinn wrote:
Thanks again for your detailed responses, I've made a few upgrades. I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but hopefully someone else find something useful out of it as well.

I noticed that my arcane surge isn't popping when i dash, is that because I'm spending shield instead of mana? I noticed that it's still in your setup in the OP. How do I get it to trigger?

Edit: whoops looks like I may have misread, looks like it's not there

New question. Would it be useful to do flesh and stone (instead of aspect of spider) for the far damage reduction and blind up close, until my survivability is better, was thinking of trying something that gives me some cushion.

Also, I'm looking at PoB and trying to figure out how you were able to get another 1000 life over me, I must be missing something.

Looks like you have figured out but on EB characters it's almost impossible to get arcane surge since we do not spend mana. About flesh and stone - you can use it if you want but in my opinion aspect of the spider is much better (both defensively and offensively and aesthetically). POB difference: a little bit of gear, a little bit of levels, a little bit of passives - things add up.

Ok, sounds good. Maybe I'll use flesh and stone until I can get a piece that's got spider. What does spider do defensively? I thought it was just offensive increases.

Edit: I see, because of hinder it looks like. That does seem very good

I thought for sure that flesh and stone would be better.

I'm still not quite sure how I'm missing 1000 HP, doesn't look like I can really get anymore on my passive tree.

You don't need to buy an item with aspect of the spider. You can buy a beast (Fenumus, First of the Night) for 25c, add it to your bestiary, and craft aspect on your existing item on the altar (granted that it has a free suffix, and still be careful since he does some nasty chaos dmg).
Rest of hp is mostly minmaxing. 10 levels would give you about 400hp, getting rings with %max life and gloves with 110+ life as I advised would give you about another 400hp, and getting another 7%life jewel will give you another 150hp.
Anyone know how this build does in endgame? As in t16 metamorphs, bosses etc... Might look into this
Hi, thx for the build.

Is this also viable in HC?

Keep up the good work. (y)
"
wafflezy wrote:
Anyone know how this build does in endgame? As in t16 metamorphs, bosses etc... Might look into this

I said that before but basically I played this build in 3.8 and had a really good time with it. Farmed uber elder deathlessly about 15x. Anyways obviously t16 metamorphs can be a huge threat too so if you want to have some 3.9 input you might try to ask one of those players : @MyFavoriteSkillIsViable @Igggnited @Vaalhallelujah .

"
sabotage13 wrote:
Hi, thx for the build.

Is this also viable in HC?

Keep up the good work. (y)

Yes it is HC viable, granted that you already know what you are doing. For this build in HC, you progress through acts as a life-based character and you put a bit more focus on defences, and then into maps change into EB+MOM hybrid. And depending how comfortable you feel with your safety you might want to change staff to 1h+shield and you might want to swap some more offensive flasks like soul catcher to some utility flasks
I like the build so far.. aaannd the surprise you can finish a elemental reflect map no problem just tap tap don't charge a lot and you are fine I even killed the metamorph + boss keep in mind the map was T6 so don't get your hopes so high.
Thanks for the build ❤
Looking at the passive tree I'm thinking am I missing something obvious?

You have located Lord of the dead instead of 2 AoE nodes is this intentional?

Otherwise trying the build because it looks different and interesting in my mind.
"
fremoq wrote:

Otherwise trying the build because it looks different and interesting in my mind.

This is because spiritual aid notable makes increases to minion damage apply to us. Having said that, indeed if you are in a situation where you didn't reach spiritual aid yet, the pathing through lord of the dead is useless and you may temporarily travel via AoE nodes.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
fremoq wrote:

This is because spiritual aid notable makes increases to minion damage apply to us. Having said that, indeed if you are in a situation where you didn't reach spiritual aid yet, the pathing through lord of the dead is useless and you may temporarily travel via AoE nodes.

Ok thanks for pointing that out. My b
sorry but did you say you decided to `theorycraft` this build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZZzsSdPF2c

isnt it a bit too much identical to yours ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info