[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

What does storm brand do in the CWDT setup? Am I missing something? Because I can't figure out why it's useful. I'm sure its fine but I just don't really get what storm brand does.
"
saikazi wrote:
What does storm brand do in the CWDT setup? Am I missing something? Because I can't figure out why it's useful. I'm sure its fine but I just don't really get what storm brand does.

Perhaps it may be clearer to you if I divide those links into two(even though it works perfectly fine as 4-link)

1)
CWDT-immortal call

2)
CWDT-storm brand-increased critical strikes

1) is just a standard defensive cwdt setup

2) is there to improve how consistently EO (Elemental Overload) is triggered. So we have an auto-cast of a skill like storm brand(which hits many times in quick succession after 1 cast) linked with increased critical strikes so that we don't need to worry about actually using flameblast to keep up elemental overload
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
saikazi wrote:

Perhaps it may be clearer to you if I divide those links into two(even though it works perfectly fine as 4-link)

1)
CWDT-immortal call

2)
CWDT-storm brand-increased critical strikes

1) is just a standard defensive cwdt setup

2) is there to improve how consistently EO (Elemental Overload) is triggered. So we have an auto-cast of a skill like storm brand(which hits many times in quick succession after 1 cast) linked with increased critical strikes so that we don't need to worry about actually using flameblast to keep up elemental overload

Oh I see so it's for EO procs. Thanks!
Nice Guide you got there :)
I am bored of my squishy baronnecro and looking for a new build.
I liked the old fb builds pre ailments rework and your build seems promising.
For now i will follow your build and later on i gonna experiment with some of those juicy cluster jewels
I do Like to play this build. done some changes regards tree chest and jewels.
so far so good. only thing is that it is not suited for delirium as things get hectic and you can get surrounded by loads of enemies than you loose GS and get stunned and you are done for :) well VFB help if it is available.
Also 6 link staff under 100C with good roll is plus as you should not play without 6link.
Also use awakened gems do max damage.

Anyhow I play what I enjoy even if it is off meta.

take care ans stay sane exiles.

I powerleveld my way to lvl80 and bought some gear... i need to say, i was quite generous while shopping gear^^

I am trying to map t16 but its kinda rippy.
Damage doesnt seem be great vs bosses so far... as well as my survivability overall.
My health bar is playing ping pong haha
But still i have to admit... i really like the mapping with this char!
just tapping into a pack and move on :D

So far my experience for now.
I still need to adapt to the new playstyle and will start now to optimise my gear and tree.

"
Yuzlol wrote:
I powerleveld my way to lvl80 and bought some gear... i need to say, i was quite generous while shopping gear^^

Damage doesnt seem be great vs bosses so far... as well as my survivability overall.

I still need to adapt to the new playstyle and will start now to optimise my gear and tree.

I had checked your tree,
-you do not have enough life on tree, only 109%

i have 5.1K life and 2.1 shield witch is plenty to survive, how much you have?
that is why i have rare chest instead

i am doing only T10 so cannot comment damage

cheerios

"
Balvi wrote:
"
Yuzlol wrote:

I had checked your tree,
-you do not have enough life on tree, only 109%

i have 5.1K life and 2.1 shield witch is plenty to survive, how much you have?
that is why i have rare chest instead

i am doing only T10 so cannot comment damage

cheerios

yeah i went for the dmg first because it took ages to take down a8 conquerers or normal map bosses.
Im still experimenting.. i will map now with 5.7k life and 3.3k es and see how it goes (before i had about 4.9k life and 3.1k es)
Update:
I finished all 20 waves with simulacrum.
Im kinda surprised i did facetank all 20 waves including both bosses.

I specced for glancing blows and with rumis flask i am at 75/40..
hmm maybe i should try to get more spell block.

But for now im quite happy
Last edited by Yuzlol on Apr 22, 2020, 3:42:27 PM
quick question, why do the minion damage nodes on the left side of tree give so much damage to the ignite dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info