PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

"
Weel_ wrote:
Doing this build right now as my penultimate league build, as I wanted something that could clear all/most content and do some currency farming before doing a crazy last build for Harvest.

Right now I've hit a bit of a wall, but there's definitely some improvements on gear I could do. However I'm not sure if those improvements would get me enough boosted damage / survivalbility.
In my current state I'm able to do T16 maps relatively easy (still RIP occasionally on bad mods / if i fuck up) and pack clearing is silky smooth. The bosses however can sometimes take a few minutes to kill, and doing any form of 'difficult' content, i.e. Cortex map, Aul, Sirus, you name it, seems out of the question simply because the single target damage is lacking badly. I had a Lioneye encounter on a Legion monolith in one map and it took absolutely ages to get him down.

Like I said, there's a fair bit I can still do to min/max - e.g. I don't have a Watcher's Eye yet, no DoT multiplier rolls on jewels, need 3 or so more levels to get the remaining life nodes for a bit of a HP boost, etc. But is there anything else I'm missing? What improvements on my gear would be the biggest priority right now?

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

POB of char : https://pastebin.com/rb5V0ANv

In terms of defences on the gear you are mostly doing fine, got solid amount of HP on the gear. Unless I'm missing something on POB though, you are missing some fire and cold resistances to be capped, which is rather elementary thing to ensure in any kind of build.
As you mostly mention about the damage, indeed the ignite type of build is not made for absolute top-end bosses like aul. Something like A8 sirus should be doable, though not without some experience.
You have about 1m ignite DPS, while I've managed to reach 2M - it's not too bad but there are certainly some things missing. As you mentioned, watcher's eye. Other than that, some other means of getting damage:
- gloves can have fire dot multi
- boots can have ignite deals damage faster
- belt can have fire damage
- helmet can have enemies -fire res
- your searing touch has 41 fire dot multi where the range is 40-60, it's basically like another watcher's eye missing
- some of the gems could be awakened version
- might be expensive but carcass jack with +gems/aoe corruption is also dmg improvement
- some of your gems and flasks are missing quality
- some jewels you use are not very good
Hello. So i cleared all content, full atlas with this build on last league. How about adapt this build into chaos/poison build with double Consuming Dark + new altered quality on flameblast? 2% Fire to Chaos Conversion, 1% chance to Poison on Hit per 1% quality of course.

Maybe this tree.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAQUAFSYAAH-w2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHitNHIDHaCtUgG56QFmFMfQV3yDki3MBQJE20miBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAh8unm3WezxV_xsHF7BgTmi7Q4rCIQoIe2wuTJ--I-TfXz0mxvoqhL2wLy38gaPKOIvRtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuhTKa4EWdU1Ic3I8aMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPIPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEyLqMgGyGc962xoQe746Yet6U-jWBbUGcJOZTp96f42_UUcwfH8r_QFbmRxf7g78xYAiP2xkpo19I_ZNkjfU7T-jihmK-wn22hqPM6PaOzy2o6P5pHDUTIN0gQAAAAAA

Also need to change some items. Both daggers can be corrupted into (50–60)% increased Damage over Time, which is very nice.
Last edited by Reform93 on Sep 13, 2020, 2:01:06 AM
"
Reform93 wrote:
Hello. So i cleared all content, full atlas with this build on last league. How about adapt this build into chaos/poison build with double Consuming Dark + new altered quality on flameblast? 2% Fire to Chaos Conversion, 1% chance to Poison on Hit per 1% quality of course.

Maybe this tree.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAQUAFSYAAH-w2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHitNHIDHaCtUgG56QFmFMfQV3yDki3MBQJE20miBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAh8unm3WezxV_xsHF7BgTmi7Q4rCIQoIe2wuTJ--I-TfXz0mxvoqhL2wLy38gaPKOIvRtGQj0akO86iycES18g-vuhTKa4EWdU1Ic3I8aMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPIPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEyLqMgGyGc962xoQe746Yet6U-jWBbUGcJOZTp96f42_UUcwfH8r_QFbmRxf7g78xYAiP2xkpo19I_ZNkjfU7T-jihmK-wn22hqPM6PaOzy2o6P5pHDUTIN0gQAAAAAA

Also need to change some items. Both daggers can be corrupted into (50–60)% increased Damage over Time, which is very nice.

You might be able to work with that, though I see plenty of problems. First of all, can't tell how accessible those alt quality gems will be. The bigger concern though is that I don't see a way to get poison proliferation - without it, the clear might be clunky with flameblast. Either way, I can certainly see this being possible to be viable - but obviously you would need to reroll into chaos and respec at some point, since poison flameblast will not work at all while levelling. Still, you can try it out - even if it doesn't seem to be very strong, looks fun anyways.
How would this go against the top end game bosses relatively min-maxed like t16 delirium juiced maps and uber elder etc. Looking to play this in heist if its strong enough since I really wanna push a single build this league
"
Burkill wrote:
How would this go against the top end game bosses relatively min-maxed like t16 delirium juiced maps and uber elder etc. Looking to play this in heist if its strong enough since I really wanna push a single build this league

The build has good enough balance of offence and defence to do endgame content. But as an ignite build it does not do anything like oneshotting/phasing bosses etc. So I suppose it depends on your expectations. I had no issues farming uber elder back when I was playing this build, fully-juiced max delirium t16s are really difficult for most build really, so I wouldn't expect them to be a piece of cake.
doing a Elementalist version of this build, put some golens to pump up the dmg.
How do you think this build would work in Delve? Pondering taking it for the forthcoming endless delve event.

That said the Shadow doesnt start with the Ashes of the Sun unique, which to me looks like a realy strong starter weapon for this build.... albeit one handed.

What do you reckon?
"
Vickery wrote:
How do you think this build would work in Delve? Pondering taking it for the forthcoming endless delve event.

That said the Shadow doesnt start with the Ashes of the Sun unique, which to me looks like a realy strong starter weapon for this build.... albeit one handed.

What do you reckon?

It can work just fine, but event being ssf means you might have much harder time getting a nice weapon, as you can't really farm searing touch and any rare 1h/2h is very unlikely to have good mods. On the other hand, access to plenty of pristine/dense fossils can probably ease the gearing in terms of life/hybrid transition. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the starter weapons though - for the most part, a simple +1 spell gems weapon can outperform those fairly quickly. Overall, just keep in mind that this is a chanelling+dot build, so it requires a bit different playstyle - you might need to be careful to not waste ignites into the enemies in the darkness.
Thanks for the suggestions, and good luck in the endless Delve event too if you're playing it.
WIth the 3.13 elementalist changes, do you think this would be better on that class? If so how would you build it? Cheers!
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info