[3.11] Flameblast/Vaal Flameblast Ignite Trickster (EB+MOM)

"
Rimidimi wrote:
quick question, why do the minion damage nodes on the left side of tree give so much damage to the ignite dps?

Spititual aid makes all increases to minion damage apply to you. The very strong part of that is that this damage increase is generic. So for example spell damage would only apply to hit portion, while damage over time would only apply to ignite part. And here minion damage applies to both and is easily accesible with good numerical values.
Hello. I want to use this build for league starter/end-game. It is still viable in next league? Can i complete all content?
"
Reform93 wrote:
Hello. I want to use this build for league starter/end-game. It is still viable in next league? Can i complete all content?

Yes, the build is still viable in 3.11 . You can use it as a starter, trickster is a solid all-around ascendancy and the gear requirements for this build are not expensive. Searing touch is basically best in slot staff and even during first days can be bought for like 1-3c. In terms of endgame viability it should also be fine - note though that I haven't played that character with the "new" awakener, but farming uber elder was smooth.
Hi, this will probably sound rather noobish/idiotic, but can this build work with witch/scion? I wanted to play with something fire related and this seems to be it, but I really dislike the aesthetic of shadow. As I'm utterly new to the game, I don't think I could adapt it entirely on my own. Is there something in shadow ascendancy that's crucial to this build, or would witch or shadow/scion work too?
"
GlaiveCZ wrote:
Hi, this will probably sound rather noobish/idiotic, but can this build work with witch/scion? I wanted to play with something fire related and this seems to be it, but I really dislike the aesthetic of shadow. As I'm utterly new to the game, I don't think I could adapt it entirely on my own. Is there something in shadow ascendancy that's crucial to this build, or would witch or shadow/scion work too?

You can for example use elementalist with Shaper Desolation + Beacon of Ruin + Paragon of Calamity + Pendulum of Destruction; or scion with inquisitor+trickster.
Both of these options require much different skilltrees though. When it comes to elementalist, it might be potent in terms of damage, but it is way weaker than trickster in terms of survivability. Scion is ok too, I guess, but it simply is strictly worse than trickster in this case and some of the bonuses are useless + the pathing might be awkward.
Either way, you can definetely try either of those (elementalist probably better than scion) and you still should be fine - but of course it requires some adaptation. But overall, game is about enjoyment - and if you value roleplaying and aesthethics over powerlevel, sure go for it and there would be no reason to regret it.
Hello! This looks like a cool build, the PoB seems outdated though. Is there any chance you will update it for the new tree? Thinking about making this my starter. Thanks!
"
BrikkZ wrote:
Hello! This looks like a cool build, the PoB seems outdated though. Is there any chance you will update it for the new tree? Thinking about making this my starter. Thanks!

I have recently updated PoB tree to 3.11. Please check that and if for some reason it is still outdated for you, let me know.
Last edited by Grozaa on Jun 18, 2020, 5:17:26 PM
hey super interesting build but PoB says the tree is out of date and wont load is there something im doing wrong?
"
Pyrolord18765 wrote:
hey super interesting build but PoB says the tree is out of date and wont load is there something im doing wrong?

If you are having trouble with importing the build it might be because the version of POB I am using is a fork of the original version(you can look up LocalIdentity). The developer of the original POB is working in GGG now and has less time to develop this application. So community created a fork to this program with much more functionality. I can't tell whether the compatibility issues are always persistent but either way I recommend using that POB version.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Looking at the skill tree and it says to take 3 different minion notables and I was wondering why we would take them? Build doesnt use any minions that I can see. Notables are Righteous Army, Spiritual Aid, Lord of the Dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info