3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello guys. I play this build as Necromancer and as Guardian during 3.8 thanks to brunowa and I ended up at level 96. I made some tests at updated POB and the result for zombies life it is not so bad. You can check here https://pastebin.com/EEg7haLh. I don't know if I can do all the content wiyh the same fun and success as at 3.8 but i will give a try. Thanks again brunowa for the inspiration
"
Lisonn wrote:
is there any other way to leech life than using The Baron and 1000 strength?

from minions to you? not that i know of.
Patched and ready to go !!!! Since I have to wait another freakin' hour for actual access I re-read release notes and stuff. The Awakened gems don't kick in till level 72 - WTF ....grrrr
We can roll Maim affix on maces with Adjudicator Orbs. Good news guys!
What weapon for levelling? Does it matter? Just look for linked ones for zombies/skeles?

Oh and does anyone have a filter they can share I'm getting back into the game after missing last league.
"
Betwiixt wrote:
What weapon for levelling? Does it matter? Just look for linked ones for zombies/skeles?

Oh and does anyone have a filter they can share I'm getting back into the game after missing last league.

Unless you get lucky with currency drops (and pay a lot for Best in Slot uniques) go for a B-B-B or B-B-R Wand or Sceptre ( luckily with+1 to Minion gems). Gems are our main source of damage. After the first days of league, when you have some chaos, you can start to look for Queens Decree, Escape, Montreguls , etc. As soon as you get a 4L chest link place your biggest DPS gems there. That or pray for an Inpulsa ;)
"
ArisFuser wrote:

Not really, they dropped the supported by lvl x maim, they still have chance to maim, but now coupled with inc phys damage done, instead of supported by maim. Zombies needed the gem support.
Poedb must be wrong then,,,

Last edited by ArisFuser on Dec 13, 2019, 2:29:40 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:

This is just maim on hit, not the maim support which is what we used to use.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Poedb must be wrong then,,,

maim on hit is useless to us.....
by the way, Animate Guardian can use it :)
Last edited by golden88 on Dec 13, 2019, 2:42:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info