3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
n0rek84 wrote:
Hey guys,

Do we have any alternative for 2h Maim mace for 3.9 already? Queen's Escape?

Start with queen's escape and then TBD best weapon for end game but most likely the exact same mace but without Maim and instead another roll.
Queens Escape 2H or Montregul Clasp+Victarios Charity come to my mind.
We will have to see what awakened exalteds can craft in 2H weapons, in endgame crafting a really good 2H will increase DPS no doubt. BUT, with the nerf to minion speed not having the massive clearing those two first options give may affect clearseed seriously. On the other hand, since crazy buffed Metamorph bosses are going to give great rewards it may be worth it.

All in all, this build has a perfect balance between clearing and bossing, which is perfect for league mechanics.
The pastebin PoB for 3.9 doesn't have capped resists. With so many uniques it's kinda hard to even cap them in the first place I suppose.
In 3.8 Minion resistances were not 75% either. Indomitable Army and Sacrifice may be necessary this league though.

"
DieKao wrote:
The pastebin PoB for 3.9 doesn't have capped resists. With so many uniques it's kinda hard to even cap them in the first place I suppose.

No need to worry, your resistances will be capped :P POB just doesn't pick it up.

We get +30% resis from Bone Barrier ascendency and another 22% from mistress of sacrifice with spirit offering.

That's a whopping additional 52% on top of what you see in POB
Do minions benefit from the resistances provided via Bone Barrier?

PoB does calculate the resistances (for players as well as minions) coming from Spirit Offering.

Cheers!
From Wiki

"
Bone Barrier is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants the user more maximum life to their minions and and grants the user physical damage reduction, elemental resistances, and increased life and energy shield recovery rate per minion summoned. It also grants the user the Bone Armour skill icon.png Bone Armour skill, a Guard Skill which grants a damage absorbing shield to the user and all their minions.
Is this build still viable and best summoner build or 3.9. nerfs hit it so hard that there are better summoner builds?
Viable sure, Meta? Possibly not anymore. As if it´s the best, I´d say it´s just ...one of the best :) for sure. One of the cool things about Necro builds is that most of builds share nodes and gems so respecing is not a pain if you change your mind midleague.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Dec 13, 2019, 7:20:27 AM
What are you talking about Aris.

It is actual fact that this is the best summoner build in 3.9 ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info