3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Gear section has been updated with some alternatives you may want to consider.
"
brunowa wrote:
Gear section has been updated with some alternatives you may want to consider.

I would recommend still adding The Stampede boots to the item options. Cycloning at +50% movement speed feels good, and the stats + extra anointment work nicely. However remains to be seen how obtainable the item is.

Also for body armour, this should still work:
- Elder base
Prefixes:
- Life
- ES
- Gain % life as extra ES (craft)
Suffixes:
- Increased str %
- Multimod (craft)
- Increased attributes % (craft)
Yes that chest would be great! I'll add your suggestions tomorrow when I get a chance.
How would this build perform compared to dedicated spectre build, in 3.9? In terms of clearing speed and bossing.
I made a PoB to get myself quickly to BA with minimal alt-tab-tab-tab to see how I like the feel of the build. Includes skill trees and skill groups to match each leveling section of this guide, notes for sockets to look for and where to get the gems, and bandit/pantheon/ascendancy.

Skill sets with unselected gems indicate an option as listed in the guide. I am not using this for calculations so most PoB defaults are in place.

https://pastebin.com/i6NGRMCR

Thanks @brunowa for all your effort getting this updated for 3.9!
Last edited by govtcheeze on Dec 13, 2019, 2:40:43 AM
Hey there,

New to summoner and pretty new to the game too, I have a question that might sounds silly but why are we using Cyclone in this build ?

Thanks
Cyclone + Cast While Chanelling+Desecrate+Spirit Offering combo allows us to have

and with our ascendancy

We gain and minions gain tons of Resistances, extra ES and chaos damage.

"
b0TEB wrote:
How would this build perform compared to dedicated spectre build, in 3.9? In terms of clearing speed and bossing.

Check out this version of our build that uses spectres if you like them: https://youtu.be/ldZZ_FmDLCs

Yes, this build performs faster and stronger than dedicated spectre builds and no gem swaps for bosses like they do etc. May be diff in 3.9 though.
"
Sinnzz wrote:
Hey there,

New to summoner and pretty new to the game too, I have a question that might sounds silly but why are we using Cyclone in this build ?

Thanks

My understanding for the use of cyclone are:

1. While Cycloning the player is immune to stun and knockback - nice little quality of life.
2. Can pass through enemies for the duration of the attack - helps to not get stuck in doors or narrow paths.
3. Because it's a channelling skill we make use of the cast while channelling gem and it allows us to continuously cast spells to help us. Often this would be Desecrate and one of the Offering skills so we are always buffed.

If you want to put this in your chest with a 6 link you can add even more skills to your taste. Add fortify for some tankiness. Try Infused Channelling to take reduced damage according to the connected gems. I've never used this gem but if I understand it correctly it would provide 8% less damage taken for Chaos hits and Phys hits as those are the tags on the other gems. I do note it states hits, so environmental, and DOT like the Righteous Fire effect from the small critters would not be reduced.

You can also add a curse which will mean you can save the 35% Blasphemy reservation for an aura that might be more offence or defence, and gives you two more gem slots on another piece of equipment instead. There's so many other combos open to you with this so flavour to taste!

4. Cyclone away and your auto-casting takes care of all the other button pushing for you = hand free for drinking beer / coffee / energy drink.

5. Standing around watching your Zom-bros destroy everything can get a little dull sometimes and can make you feel like you're not really playing the game. So Cycloning gives you something to do. Same reason I ran SRS for so long while levelling. It wasn't about the damage, it was about contributing to the team and doing something.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Dec 13, 2019, 6:15:56 AM
Hey guys,

Do we have any alternative for 2h Maim mace for 3.9 already? Queen's Escape?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info