3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Betwiixt wrote:
What weapon for levelling? Does it matter? Just look for linked ones for zombies/skeles?

Oh and does anyone have a filter they can share I'm getting back into the game after missing last league.

Unless you get lucky with currency drops (and pay a lot for Best in Slot uniques) go for a B-B-B or B-B-R Wand or Sceptre ( luckily with+1 to Minion gems). Gems are our main source of damage. After the first days of league, when you have some chaos, you can start to look for Queens Decree, Escape, Montreguls , etc. As soon as you get a 4L chest link place your biggest DPS gems there. That or pray for an Inpulsa ;)

Now when you say "look for a Queens Decree" what do you mean? Just trade for it? Or actually like farm/search for it?

I'm unsure how to target farm stuff like this. (Other than farming locations for "The Gentleman" cards to drop)
"
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Betwiixt wrote:
What weapon for levelling? Does it matter? Just look for linked ones for zombies/skeles?

Oh and does anyone have a filter they can share I'm getting back into the game after missing last league.

Unless you get lucky with currency drops (and pay a lot for Best in Slot uniques) go for a B-B-B or B-B-R Wand or Sceptre ( luckily with+1 to Minion gems). Gems are our main source of damage. After the first days of league, when you have some chaos, you can start to look for Queens Decree, Escape, Montreguls , etc. As soon as you get a 4L chest link place your biggest DPS gems there. That or pray for an Inpulsa ;)

Now when you say "look for a Queens Decree" what do you mean? Just trade for it? Or actually like farm/search for it?

I'm unsure how to target farm stuff like this. (Other than farming locations for "The Gentleman" cards to drop)

Both will work. You can do either option (search or buy. Search would certainly take longer and have no guarantee). When you do get it don't forget to fate it in to a Queen's Escape (QE) via the prophecy which converts a QD to a QE. How to do that is in earlier pages of this build thread. You'll either get the prophecy via drop or buy it. The conversion does NOT change the number of sockets or the stats - it actually adds a stat for minions.

Also don't forget - you have to be a certain level to use it. Your not going to see it or use it for at least the first few acts, even if you do manage to pick it up.
hi , dropped a tabula at lvl 22 . Which 6l is best for levelling then ? srs skellies or direct jump on zombie ?
Yep.. Leveling still feels very solid :)

Got lucky and currently running this setup.

Spoiler

Good luck exiles
Last edited by Mispleled on Dec 13, 2019, 5:34:11 PM
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hi , dropped a tabula at lvl 22 . Which 6l is best for levelling then ? srs skellies or direct jump on zombie ?

Read page 1 of the guide under 3.9 updates. There are suggestions in there for a 6L. Ultimately though it’s your call what to do. There is no harm in testing other options out and see how they go. If they work for you and cut through mobs like butter post your findings !
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:

Read page 1 of the guide under 3.9 updates. There are suggestions in there for a 6L. Ultimately though it’s your call what to do. There is no harm in testing other options out and see how they go. If they work for you and cut through mobs like butter post your findings !

Congrats!! So cool. I'd probably go skellies until Act 6 or so but just test it and see which is better! Make sure you're leveling both sets of gems.
Why are the trees under leveling different than the tree in POB? There is a need to respec out of stuff it looks like?

Dunno bout everyone else, but the nerfs feel very apparent. It's so much slower, I've died way more and my zombies are insta-dead constantly.
Last edited by The_Fatness on Dec 13, 2019, 6:31:25 PM
Huh got Tabula at 9 lvl :) nice
Added twice, sorry
Last edited by n0rek84 on Dec 13, 2019, 7:12:54 PM
"
The_Fatness wrote:

Dunno bout everyone else, but the nerfs feel very apparent. It's so much slower, I've died way more and my zombies are insta-dead constantly.

Yup, I'm feeling it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info