3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
GittiGeldi wrote:
How do we get those hunter influenced incursion boots ?

they dropp from hunter influenced maps and sirus with some luck.
WTS all build to change play style. You can check my profile. OP insane dmg do all ^^
Does anyone happen to have a Watcher's eye for sale in std with: Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity + #% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements

Please send me a pm ur whisp me ingame: Cyberlicious
fyi

you can pick up multiple medium cluster jewels with cult-leader which will give you 45% minion dmg each.

pair it with

which will drop a herald down to 15% (or less) mana reserve

and you can gain massive minion dmg.
anyone knows where i can find the "Arena Master" mob for spectres, in poeDB doesn't show the location.
anyone knows where i can find the "Arena Master" mob for spectres, in poeDB doesn't show the location.
Hey Everyone,

I'm running budget starter setup and have enlighten lvl 3, still can't run flesh and stone with all other auras, can anyone look at my character and tell me what I'm missing?
"
acidzns wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I'm running budget starter setup and have enlighten lvl 3, still can't run flesh and stone with all other auras, can anyone look at my character and tell me what I'm missing?

your geofri isnt a 6link and dread banner doesnt get the enlighten jewel.

and you could switch out determination with discipline

as it only reduces melee attacks where discipline gives you more ehp and cost less to reserve
"
Sekiso wrote:

Its from drox influenced maps with packs. Its the guy that slams his own sheild.
are there any recommended cluster jewel passives both on large medium and small let me know if there any

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info