3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
HugeCrock wrote:
Hey bro, I understand that you have updated everything to 3.10, but I was following your 3.9 speed build with Victarios, and now that you removed it, I'm kinda lost honestly

It's archived in second post in thread
"
GosuJeff wrote:
I saw on your old character that you're running cyclone and proccing the offering buffs that way. In this one, specifically the "tanky build" it seems you're manually casting them now? Just making sure my observations were right. Thanks!

Correct. We have no need for cyclone anymore
Follow up question! In order of importance, which aura's should focus on first? As of right now I have a staff with Avian, no enlighten 4 atm, it's 3. Just curious on which I should priortize over the others. Thanks again!
For the Hungry Lop spectre Build.... how do you somen the specteres you want? since spell echo gonna summon bull shit minions.... feels impossible to get the right ones....
"
xj20x wrote:
I Don't understand the Boots set up change from the starter to tanky end game.

you go from holding one button to having to press 4, why do you do this?

No you don't. You go from holding down a button constantly and moving slow (cyclone), to pressing one button every 10seconds or so (offering) and speeding through maps. And you free up two gem slots. There is zero need for cyclone post spirit offering nerf and to be honest I think it's none if the greatest benefits of 3.10.. that we no longer need cyclone and can now move much faster and get those gem slots. Even more power to us speedmancers!
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 26, 2020, 6:38:01 PM
Hello. I have no idea how to do duble offerings if duratin is 2.5 seconds. Any auto- desecrate option or something? I have only 1 offering active 90% time(flame dash skill and conwocation starting auto cast from wand) and shtty belt :( I'm not rich. Any exatled item is needed for this option?
quick question:
if I put a quickening covenant in a small jewel socket it says: Jewel Radius will not function in a Socket added by a Cluster Jewel.
Does that mean I "only" get the bonus from the gem but not the speed reduction it would give through the radius?
Time kills!
Can you run the "Speed Farming" or alternate setups without aul's uprising with pride no mana cost? it's 60ex and that's not even viable.

Can you get to speed farming without that aul's?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
xj20x wrote:
I Don't understand the Boots set up change from the starter to tanky end game.

you go from holding one button to having to press 4, why do you do this?

No you don't. You go from holding down a button constantly and moving slow (cyclone), to pressing one button every 10seconds or so (offering) and speeding through maps. And you free up two gem slots. There is zero need for cyclone post spirit offering nerf and to be honest I think it's none if the greatest benefits of 3.10.. that we no longer need cyclone and can now move much faster and get those gem slots. Even more power to us speedmancers!

but i like smashing barrels and stuff, how do one do that without cyclone, was so satisfying

J/K
"
acidzns wrote:
Can you run the "Speed Farming" or alternate setups without aul's uprising with pride no mana cost? it's 60ex and that's not even viable.

Can you get to speed farming without that aul's?

Of course, you'll just do a bit less damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info