3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So where the hell can I get the silver oil for death attunemnt? its like 60 chaos and it never drops from blights.
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Hello. I have no idea how to do duble offerings if duratin is 2.5 seconds. Any auto- desecrate option or something? I have only 1 offering active 90% time(flame dash skill and conwocation starting auto cast from wand) and shtty belt :( I'm not rich. Any exatled item is needed for this option?

Your offerings will be up for far longer than 2.5 seconds because you are constantly consuming corpses and each corpse adds 1 second. With this trigger setup you need to be actively triggering them by using a skill such as flame dash or convocation which you should be pressing every few seconds anyway.
"
So where the hell can I get the silver oil for death attunemnt? its like 60 chaos and it never drops from blights.

Trade in all your lower tier oils to scale up to a silver oil.
"
GosuJeff wrote:
Follow up question! In order of importance, which aura's should focus on first? As of right now I have a staff with Avian, no enlighten 4 atm, it's 3. Just curious on which I should priortize over the others. Thanks again!

It's totally dependent on your preference of gameplay and what you NEED to progress.

Eg if you need resistances for you or minions, go Purity of Elements.

If that's already covered and you want more defence, then go Discipline or Determination.

If you just want to punch more DPS, go Flesh and Stone or Pride.
"
Madduin wrote:
For the Hungry Lop spectre Build.... how do you somen the specteres you want? since spell echo gonna summon bull shit minions.... feels impossible to get the right ones....

I'm gonna have to add this to the FAQ because it comes up a lot.

Simply use Raise Zombie on wanted corpses. You are left with only your wanted spectres on the ground.

EDIT: Added to FAQ
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 26, 2020, 9:21:52 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"

Any vendor? I have several stacks of rndom oils and i was given scroll fragments
"
"
brunowa wrote:
"

Any vendor? I have several stacks of rndom oils and i was given scroll fragments

You need 3 of a kind to trade up to the next oil.
Welp i just bought myself this baby

Sitting at 16.5k EHP now! while still hitting that 1m dps per zombie!

I remember not even hitting 16k ehp with the old spirit offering haha, this feels amazing!
"
Cyrom wrote:
Welp i just bought myself this baby

Sitting at 16.5k EHP now! while still hitting that 1m dps per zombie!

I remember not even hitting 16k ehp with the old spirit offering haha, this feels amazing!

Now i am curious since i have Essence Gluton and lvl 1 Clarity, my minions regen mad mana right? so is there still need for Blood magic to be linked to raise spectres u think? because i am lacking a socket now that i need to run clarity.
Last edited by Cyrom on Mar 26, 2020, 10:45:21 PM
I have a question to Eloriathel, how did you craft your Cluster Jewels step by step?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info