3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I got this item now, what should I do now?

Is the resistance roll worth keeping and later add the avian skill somewhere else where you would put resistance instead?
Why the Rumi flask and then a granite also? Do they stack?
"

I got this item now, what should I do now?

Is the resistance roll worth keeping and later add the avian skill somewhere else where you would put resistance instead?

I would enchant it with more quality then 6 link it or get a prophecy for it.
After 6link. multicraft it, add support gems +2 and minion attackspeed / cast speed and its done.

Rumi is a granitflask.
Last edited by Linus1985 on Mar 26, 2020, 11:56:03 AM
I have a problem with "Budget starter build"... my Zombies aren´t very stable at some Bosses and Ruins Hellion too. Never had this problem at 3.9
whats the reason and what can i do?
And today Sirus killed my AG :(
Last edited by Metamorphose82 on Mar 26, 2020, 12:03:14 PM
"
Adventt wrote:
Yo, i just started this build today - respecced from AW.

I have a couple of questions,

It looks like im in start of guide: "3.10 BUDGET STARTER SETUP"
But it also says i can start farm end game maps to get better gear, and i think somehow i start lack of dmg from what i have. Can some1 look at my pob and help me with get some dmg, because im doin atm only t8+ maps.

"
https://pastebin.com/2ZLk8u2E

Haven't had much time to play this league but... your zombies are clocking in at 189kdps each with offering up....

Also add in dread banner somewhere; you're using impale so that'll boost damage significantly, that'll push you to 220k shaper dps (almost a 20% gain)

Throw in F&S+enlighten and you'll be cooking. (should bring you to ~250k shaper/zombie)
I Don't understand the Boots set up change from the starter to tanky end game.

you go from holding one button to having to press 4, why do you do this?
Can someone pls explain how feeding frenzy changed ?

"
Now gives minions from supported skills 25% chance to grant Feeding Frenzy to you on hit at gem level 1, up to 44% at gem level 20 (previously 25% at all gem levels).
No longer causes minions from supported skills to deal more damage while you have Feeding Frenzy.

What was it doing before ?

What difference does it make when you put it with golem ?

Thanks in advance

Where can the Baranite Cleric mob be located?
Hey bro, I understand that you have updated everything to 3.10, but I was following your 3.9 speed build with Victarios, and now that you removed it, I'm kinda lost honestly
Baranite Cleric is from Baran influenced maps.

Arena master is from Drox influenced maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info