[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I have a cool thing i noticed. to improve probably a bit more the layers of defences if it was not mentioned before. i swapped arctic armor for the anomalous version, which freezes enemies that hits you, 30 chance at 20 qual. you toss an enhance support lv 4 and it reaches to 44% chance to freeze. arctic armour + enhance + elemental proliferation makes it if 1 enemy gets frozen, all the pack get frozen. Anomalous elemental proliferation Increases the freeze spread.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
KELLTUZED1994 wrote:
I'm bit confuse, when u use Viper Strike and Pestilent strike, or for what u add this both skills in PoB?
Pestilent Strike for mapping, Viper Strike for bossing.
That's the simple answer.

"
Orestiada wrote:
Finished Crafting This Claw .. I am also halfway done making 2 imperial claws with the same mods in the process.
Grats, saw your progress on the Imperial Claws on trade ;D

"
Orestiada wrote:
Also any ideas about bis boots? Like elevated chance to dodge spells with elusive + tailwind? Also there is a ritual base with a coolwdown recovery implicit but you lose 6k armour in pob for that!
Best in slot would probably have tailwind, dodge and something else.
Elusive is not as good because we are using withering step and it kills the elusive buff each time you use it.
Yalpe's boots are nice (look a few pages back or at his profile).

"
pblur wrote:
Don't put more money into these two bases though. We do want evasion base gloves for the extra armour with molten shell and we do want int/str (or all attributes) on the amulet base. Otherwise you would have to spend passive points which can be mostly avoided.

"
Vennto wrote:
And here are mine in comparison, Yalpe might be even stronger:

DPS: 28,7mio
Poison Duration: 7,06 sec
Poison Damage: 1,9mio

EHP Phys: 160k
EHP Light: 2,3mio
EHP Cold: 2,3mio
EHP Fire: 2,3mio
EHP Chaos: 212k

Not a fair comparison because we can't have 100% uptime on frenzy while bossing like they do.

But even when you uncheck frenzy in your PoB you still have 25,6mio dps, which is still 20% more than they have.
Plus the whole defensive side of things.

And Yalpe's character is out of this world sitting at more than 40mio dps.

Thx u
About the best in slot boots, I wasn't really sure about the need for Aztiri's boot yeah ! Im done with the league but I think that next league I'll get rare boots. Getting like 90 res here would make the rest of the gearing sooooo easy !
And all in all, I may be wrong but I feel like spells aren't the great threat for us, we'll still get a decent chance to dodge (only losing 6% with 10% dodge boots) and even when we're hit, transcendance does such an awesome job... !
Yeah, some will take about Shaper's spells pen but man, Shaper is a damn trash now. Anywa, I play softcore and quickly, I reach 96 or 97 and then I know I'll never level up so I don't care missing the 8% dodge and dying once/10-20maps
Hello! I am totally fascinated with this construction. It's my first time with her. After going through other builds to get currency.

Here I present to you, how do you see it? What possible improvement points do you find? Thanks!

I am missing lvls in the tree to be able to complete the cluster.

"
jcosovnikar wrote:

Here I present to you, how do you see it? What possible improvement points do you find? Thanks!

- Amulet (chaos dot, life, attributes, +chaos skill gems, chaos res/all res, crafted chaos damage to attacks or -mana for non-channeling skills)
- Gloves (+1 strike skills, chaos dot, attack speed/accuracy, life)
- Ring (more resistances to make up lost res from gloves)
- Belt (more resistances to make up lost res from gloves)
- 6L Loreweave with 78% resistance

These are the most obvious for me.
I apologize if this has already been asked in the thread. In the build there are points spec'ed into Bravery and Dervish but after alloting the Timeless Militant faith jewel it becomes Enduring Faith and Smite the Heretical instead, are we still allotting the points here or elsewhere? Thank you in advance.

"
I apologize if this has already been asked in the thread. In the build there are points spec'ed into Bravery and Dervish but after alloting the Timeless Militant faith jewel it becomes Enduring Faith and Smite the Heretical instead, are we still allotting the points here or elsewhere? Thank you in advance

You need a different timeless jewel then. The seed-number decided what changes are made to the passive tree. You could divine it for marxarius and test it on a different seed number, or - easier - just buy different ones and sell them if they don´t fit after.
Hello guys!

I was wondering if any friendly folk is willing to look on my POB and tell me what I do wrong...my poison dmg is not so high with venom gyre as yours. I know that you deleted the venom gyre guild and switched to the strike skills but I would like to make a range skill work.

Here you can find my POB: https://pastebin.com/4eXvTFz4

I want to thank you for your time to help another exile.
I wish you a great day!
"
Chris2712 wrote:
Hello guys!

I was wondering if any friendly folk is willing to look on my POB and tell me what I do wrong...my poison dmg is not so high with venom gyre as yours. I know that you deleted the venom gyre guild and switched to the strike skills but I would like to make a range skill work.

Here you can find my POB: https://pastebin.com/4eXvTFz4

I want to thank you for your time to help another exile.
I wish you a great day!

I'm playing VG and loosely following the VG version of this too. First, you should swap out Vile Toxins for (Awakened) Unbound Ailment which offers more damage. I don't think the extra projectiles from Dying Sun help much with clear because we're already getting poison proliferation from ascendancy and GMP has good coverage. Swap it with a Coralito's Signature for a huge damage boost. Swapping your Sin's Rebirth to a Witchfire Brew also increases DPS while offering a stronger Despair than on your ring. That frees up that mod slot on your ring if you want to switch it out to something else. Those are all simple and cheap changes that could give you a good bump in DPS when combined.
Last edited by AntennasToHeaven on Feb 25, 2021, 5:35:00 PM
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
jcosovnikar wrote:

- Amulet (chaos dot, life, attributes, +chaos skill gems, chaos res/all res, crafted chaos damage to attacks or -mana for non-channeling skills)
- Gloves (+1 strike skills, chaos dot, attack speed/accuracy, life)
- Ring (more resistances to make up lost res from gloves)
- Belt (more resistances to make up lost res from gloves)
- 6L Loreweave with 78% resistance

These are the most obvious for me.

Thanks a lot,

I have progressed, I already have resistances at 78% and Chaos Resis at 60%

What do you think of the gloves:

Fenumus' Weave Carnal Mitts
--------
Quality: +28% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 264 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 53 (augmented)
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill
165% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+45 to maximum Life
9% increased Attack and Cast Speed
58% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies affected by 3 Spider's Webs
Adds 8 to 14 Chaos Damage for each Spider's Web on the Enemy

I could change CRAB for SPIDER.
Last edited by jcosovnikar on Feb 26, 2021, 3:34:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info