[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Yalpe wrote:
"
robos_ wrote:
@Yalpe

What was the conclusion on the frenzy generation with blood rage together with the elevated glove mod?

Is it able to sustain the frenzy charges in boss-fights?

Not worth it. I sold my Anomalous Blood Rage and went for 21/23 regular. Gives me 26% attack speed on the enhance setup.

thx for the answer, will do the same than.
Thanks a lot guys :D Btw why not make a discord server for this build i mean not only flicker dudes anddd some others can showoff their "crafts".

Also about the elusive on boots its true that you lose it but having it on crit doesnt that mean it will provide its bonuses while you are spamming your main skill, or am i missing something. We are attacking so fast no way we dont crit at least once every 2 seconds. I theory crafted these boots:
Dreamquest Slippers
--------
Energy shield: 61
--------
36% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate of Movement Skills (implicit)
10% reduced Movement Speed (implicit)
--------
+80 to maximum Life
35% increased Movement Speed
17% chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike
5% increased Elusive Effect
Poisons you inflict deal Damage 11% faster
19% increased Poison Duration
9% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
+2% to maximum Chance to Dodge Spell Hits
You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently
--------
Redeemer Item
Hunter Item

"
Orestiada wrote:
Thanks a lot guys :D Btw why not make a discord server for this build i mean not only flicker dudes anddd some others can showoff their "crafts".

Also about the elusive on boots its true that you lose it but having it on crit doesnt that mean it will provide its bonuses while you are spamming your main skill, or am i missing something. We are attacking so fast no way we dont crit at least once every 2 seconds. I theory crafted these boots:
Dreamquest Slippers
--------
--------
--------
+80 to maximum Life
--------
Redeemer Item
Hunter Item

You really want the elevated +2 chaos skill gems mod for the +5-7% quality of socketed chaos gems mod. This will give you your last wither stack when using withering step, removing the need for withering touch on ancestral protector.

My links are now enhance - AP - WS - BR

Animalous AP grants buff effect, so attack speed
Blood rage grants attack speed
Withering step gives another wither stack
"
Orestiada wrote:

Also about the elusive on boots its true that you lose it but having it on crit doesnt that mean it will provide its bonuses while you are spamming your main skill, or am i missing something. We are attacking so fast no way we dont crit at least once every 2 seconds.
Yeah, it does work if you don't use withering step.
Is it worth crafting for it? I still don't think so.

"
Orestiada wrote:
I theory crafted these boots:
Dreamquest Slippers
--------
--------
--------
+80 to maximum Life
--------
Redeemer Item
Hunter Item

Why INT/ES base?
What kind of implicits are these? o_O
Why are you going for the elevated spell dodge mod?
We don't nearly have enough spell dodge that the "+2% max chance for spell dodge" does anything for us.
Ok so, i totally didnt see that the chaos +2 was so important , also i found this to be a new ritual base and thought it would a cool implicit cause of idk faster recovery on withering step also i went with spell dodge cause i again thought that you need it to cover for the lose from atziris step :P but ye i know you lose a shiton of armour from it
"
Orestiada wrote:
Ok so, i totally didnt see that the chaos +2 was so important , also i found this to be a new ritual base and thought it would a cool implicit cause of idk faster recovery on withering step also i went with spell dodge cause i again thought that you need it to cover for the lose from atziris step :P but ye i know you lose a shiton of armour from it

Withering Step has 3 second cooldown, even without increased duration.
The wither stacks stay 3,9 seconds without increased duration.
So the best way is to try and get all 15 stacks with 1 cast.
The elimantes the need for your base. Get a two-toned boots instead.

Spell dodge is good and needed.
But you don't need the elevated (T0) version.
T1 is enough with 9-10%.
The elevated mod only adds the "+2% max spell dodge", the spell dodge itself stays at 9-10%.

The spell dodge cap is 75% and we are way off from getting to that.
Ok i see for some reason i thought the elevated spell dodge gave more my bad .. I see now .. Btw did anyone notice if you get consistent onslaught from divergent riposte cause i literally cant tell
"
Orestiada wrote:
Ok i see for some reason i thought the elevated spell dodge gave more my bad .. I see now .. Btw did anyone notice if you get consistent onslaught from divergent riposte cause i literally cant tell

I have it. Its not enough. That's why I have it on boots.
I have a silly noob question. How do you reduce the mana reserve to you herald of A, spider and Malevolence in the base build? I don't see it in the skill tree anywhere?

Thanks
"
esdcerc2 wrote:
I have a silly noob question. How do you reduce the mana reserve to you herald of A, spider and Malevolence in the base build? I don't see it in the skill tree anywhere?

Thanks

An enlighten on herald of ash and malevolence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info