[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Thanarchy wrote:
Getting take time to thx u Vennto and blastinMot
I finished my gloves with +1 strike so I could change the amulet annoit. I know my gear isn't min-maxed like crazy but for me it's done ^^
Last thing I changed is adding (Divergent for 2% damage...) Precision lvl 2 + Watcher's eye with "gain a flask charge when u deal a crit". Not game changer but it's still a + : some precision, flask charges against bosses.

Anyway, I was roaming on youtube and found this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ejLi4HJrq0
profile to the build :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/evilblue2910/characters

and man, I know I'm far from min-maxed but, imo, my gear is better (or at least more exepensive). He got Replica Farrul's Fur, yeah, but the rest is semi-decent, not more
And man, wtf with his dps... I saw Yalpe video on Maven too and he got CRAZY gear and.. wow... it seems like this guy has likle 3x or 4x more dps...
I agree that he's probably less tanky so that's a completely different build but just wanted to share this for, maybe, some ideas to our end-game theorycrafters =)

Saw the video and the char. Damage is pretty high. It's due to 7 Frenzy charges and Snakebite gloves. Can't check the pob as im at work to see exact numbers. I can guarantee it's not 3-4x higher than Yalpe/Vento/Mot, maybe equal or lower.
Yalpe on last phase Sirus 9
https://youtu.be/-1ClzkKEYQc?t=155

On the other hand its all dps build. There is no block or dodge, no chaos res or anything other than MS.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 24, 2021, 5:36:07 AM
"
pblur wrote:
Spoiler
I'm nowhere near as far along on this build as a few of you, but I've been absolutely loving it. I just transitioned to Transcendence (with a bit of scuff remaining to be polished off) and figured I'd showcase a few of the gear pieces I've worked up.

Helmet is still super-scuffed, but with just these and a well-rolled circle of anguish I have max all 4 resists and a lot of life. I'm really enjoying the extra life gain on hit from the hunter ring too vs. bosses.

Next up: Cluster jewels, and pushing a few more levels. After that, finally time for a double elevated helm. I have the craft in mind, but it's going to take quite a while at my farm rate.

Thanks very much for the build guide Torstein. It's unlike any ranger I've played.

Ty for the feedback and keep rockin'. :)
"
And man, wtf with his dps... I saw Yalpe video on Maven too and he got CRAZY gear and.. wow... it seems like this guy has likle 3x or 4x more dps...

Y I also have to say that this is highly overexaggerated. The dps is allright but I can guarantee it´s not - if at all - much higher than mine or Yalpes. And while we literally can facetank all stuff that Maven throws at us he has do dodge around, cutting his own dps down by a bunch due to missing dps-uptime. I can guarantee you in total his build is therefore weaker also dps-wise.

Last edited by Vennto on Feb 24, 2021, 5:45:10 AM
lol yeah, I watched Yaple video again (on youtube too) and dunno why I said 3x /4x more dps... I knew about it being 0 tanky but was just talking about "pure" dps. Gotta agree that, except Chest, his weapons are OK (but not godly) and the rest of his stuffseems like 10c-1ex/slot to me !
Compared again videos. Nah. These guys made the build as good as it gets. Their damage is higher and quite a lot actually.
Update: I checked it. He is not even close to the dps we dish out.

I copied his build into a pob, ticked literally everything possible, set maven to 15 withered stacks that he has to build up with wither totems while Yalpe reaches it with a single button press...

Here is the result for his stats:
DPS: 20,7mio
Poison Duration: 8,71 sec
Poison Damage: 1,55mio

EHP Phys: 69k
EHP Light: 76k
EHP Cold: 76k
EHP Fire: 76k
EHP Chaos: 14k

And here are mine in comparison, Yalpe might be even stronger:

DPS: 28,7mio
Poison Duration: 7,06 sec
Poison Damage: 1,9mio

EHP Phys: 160k
EHP Light: 2,3mio
EHP Cold: 2,3mio
EHP Fire: 2,3mio
EHP Chaos: 212k
"
KELLTUZED1994 wrote:
I'm bit confuse, when u use Viper Strike and Pestilent strike, or for what u add this both skills in PoB?
Pestilent Strike for mapping, Viper Strike for bossing.
That's the simple answer.

"
Orestiada wrote:
Finished Crafting This Claw .. I am also halfway done making 2 imperial claws with the same mods in the process.
Grats, saw your progress on the Imperial Claws on trade ;D

"
Orestiada wrote:
Also any ideas about bis boots? Like elevated chance to dodge spells with elusive + tailwind? Also there is a ritual base with a coolwdown recovery implicit but you lose 6k armour in pob for that!
Best in slot would probably have tailwind, dodge and something else.
Elusive is not as good because we are using withering step and it kills the elusive buff each time you use it.
Yalpe's boots are nice (look a few pages back or at his profile).

"
pblur wrote:
Don't put more money into these two bases though. We do want evasion base gloves for the extra armour with molten shell and we do want int/str (or all attributes) on the amulet base. Otherwise you would have to spend passive points which can be mostly avoided.

"
Vennto wrote:
And here are mine in comparison, Yalpe might be even stronger:

DPS: 28,7mio
Poison Duration: 7,06 sec
Poison Damage: 1,9mio

EHP Phys: 160k
EHP Light: 2,3mio
EHP Cold: 2,3mio
EHP Fire: 2,3mio
EHP Chaos: 212k

Not a fair comparison because we can't have 100% uptime on frenzy while bossing like they do.

But even when you uncheck frenzy in your PoB you still have 25,6mio dps, which is still 20% more than they have.
Plus the whole defensive side of things.

And Yalpe's character is out of this world sitting at more than 40mio dps.
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 24, 2021, 6:27:09 AM
"
Finished Crafting This Claw .. I am also halfway done making 2 imperial claws with the same mods in the process .. Also any ideas about bis boots? Like elevated chance to dodge spells with elusive + tailwind? Also there is a ritual base with a coolwdown recovery implicit but you lose 6k armour in pob for that!

Check mine. I don'T think they're BiS yet but its a good starting point

"
Thanarchy wrote:
Getting take time to thx u Vennto and blastinMot
I finished my gloves with +1 strike so I could change the amulet annoit. I know my gear isn't min-maxed like crazy but for me it's done ^^
Last thing I changed is adding (Divergent for 2% damage...) Precision lvl 2 + Watcher's eye with "gain a flask charge when u deal a crit". Not game changer but it's still a + : some precision, flask charges against bosses.

Anyway, I was roaming on youtube and found this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ejLi4HJrq0
profile to the build :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/evilblue2910/characters

and man, I know I'm far from min-maxed but, imo, my gear is better (or at least more exepensive). He got Replica Farrul's Fur, yeah, but the rest is semi-decent, not more
I agree that he's probably less tanky so that's a completely different build but just wanted to share this for, maybe, some ideas to our end-game theorycrafters =)

I got the same setup as this build basically. I did not sacrifice tankyness.

"
Thanarchy wrote:
lol yeah, I watched Yaple video again (on youtube too) and dunno why I said 3x /4x more dps... I knew about it being 0 tanky but was just talking about "pure" dps. Gotta agree that, except Chest, his weapons are OK (but not godly) and the rest of his stuffseems like 10c-1ex/slot to me !

I have one on maven as well if you want to compare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU3OFm5A8Uc

You can check out my POB if you are curious. https://pastebin.com/VL03EM6A This is with all buffs online. Only onslaught is not 100% reliable on bosses though.
Last edited by Yalpe on Feb 24, 2021, 7:57:00 AM
@Yalpe

What was the conclusion on the frenzy generation with blood rage together with the elevated glove mod?

Is it able to sustain the frenzy charges in boss-fights?
"
robos_ wrote:
@Yalpe

What was the conclusion on the frenzy generation with blood rage together with the elevated glove mod?

Is it able to sustain the frenzy charges in boss-fights?

Not worth it. I sold my Anomalous Blood Rage and went for 21/23 regular. Gives me 26% attack speed on the enhance setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info