[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto wrote:
Done with the build and most likely the league, selling full build for 400ex. If someone is interested, let me know :)

If you resort to selling off individual pieces, I would be interested in some
"
Vennto wrote:
"
yeah, I know that 2x aug chaos when sufixes are full will hit the 2 mods we want, my question was only to craft the 3rd SUFFIX !
Vennto was saying "Then you just simply spam remove-add chaos mod." but I dont get how or when to do it :
- after crafting the prefixes is abviously a NO because rem/add can pick prefixes (or I miss something)
- before crafting the prefixes, hum I don't see how too :s but vennto guides was saying after crafting the prefixes tho

HERE ----->
"
That means, you 1st step after clearing the weapon is blocking prefixes with one crafted mod and 2 augments to a triple ele claw with only one open suffix.

I know Vennto for the prefixes ! My question is ONLY about the 3rd suffix craft !

You say :
"As 3rd suffix the best mod there is is Virulence/50% incr dmg with poison. This mod has a weight of 1.000, compared to a total weight of 14.000 of chaos-mods in the suffixes. That means, you 1st step after clearing the weapon is blocking prefixes with one crafted mod and 2 augments to a triple ele claw with only one open suffix. Then you just simply spam remove-add chaos mod."

(@blastinMot : "Link to where Vennto (or anyone else) was saying to spam "remove/add chaos" after crafting the prefixes?" just the text block above)

But how can I "simply spam remove-add chaos mod" when prefixes are crafted ? it won't brick the weapon, yeah, but it will be a step back in the process if we remove a chaos-prefix off no ?
That's the ONLY part of the process that I don't get (sry if I make no sense, Im not an english speaker and my craft knowledges are low but still, I really don't get it..)
"
Thanarchy wrote:
You say :
"As 3rd suffix the best mod there is is Virulence/50% incr dmg with poison. This mod has a weight of 1.000, compared to a total weight of 14.000 of chaos-mods in the suffixes. That means, you 1st step after clearing the weapon is blocking prefixes with one crafted mod and 2 augments to a triple ele claw with only one open suffix. Then you just simply spam remove-add chaos mod."

He is suggesting to put 2 elemental prefixes + a crafted prefix on the weapon, so you can't accidentally remove/add any prefixes with remove/add chaos.

"
Thanarchy wrote:
(@blastinMot : "Link to where Vennto (or anyone else) was saying to spam "remove/add chaos" after crafting the prefixes?" just the text block above)

But how can I "simply spam remove-add chaos mod" when prefixes are crafted ? it won't brick the weapon, yeah, but it will be a step back in the process if we remove a chaos-prefix off no ?
Yes, that's why you make sure that you don't have any chaos prefixes on the weapon and your prefixes are full before you go for the 3rd suffix.

"
Thanarchy wrote:
That's the ONLY part of the process that I don't get (sry if I make no sense, Im not an english speaker and my craft knowledges are low but still, I really don't get it..)
You are excused.
how important is enchant in the helmet? in 3 days I cant make it. the best I did was Pestilent strike has 24% increased area effect

"
how important is enchant in the helmet? in 3 days I cant make it. the best I did was Pestilent strike has 24% increased area effect

Like all helmet enchants. It´s a nice addition but it doesn´t break the build not having it. In my opinion it is a bit more important for the Transendent-Version but as we showed with divergent Withering Step + Enhance you already can make up for a missing helmet enchant.
I like the tankiness of this build (and the damage is quite good as well), but would it be possible to translate the defensive setup to a ranged skill instead?
IGN: SirCritoris
I'm bit confuse, when u use Viper Strike and Pestilent strike, or for what u add this both skills in PoB?
Finished Crafting This Claw .. I am also halfway done making 2 imperial claws with the same mods in the process .. Also any ideas about bis boots? Like elevated chance to dodge spells with elusive + tailwind? Also there is a ritual base with a coolwdown recovery implicit but you lose 6k armour in pob for that!

Last edited by Orestiada on Feb 24, 2021, 12:19:08 AM
I'm nowhere near as far along on this build as a few of you, but I've been absolutely loving it. I just transitioned to Transcendence (with a bit of scuff remaining to be polished off) and figured I'd showcase a few of the gear pieces I've worked up.

Helmet is still super-scuffed, but with just these and a well-rolled circle of anguish I have max all 4 resists and a lot of life. I'm really enjoying the extra life gain on hit from the hunter ring too vs. bosses.

Next up: Cluster jewels, and pushing a few more levels. After that, finally time for a double elevated helm. I have the craft in mind, but it's going to take quite a while at my farm rate.

Thanks very much for the build guide Torstein. It's unlike any ranger I've played.
Last edited by pblur on Feb 24, 2021, 2:48:02 AM
Getting take time to thx u Vennto and blastinMot
I finished my gloves with +1 strike so I could change the amulet annoit. I know my gear isn't min-maxed like crazy but for me it's done ^^
Last thing I changed is adding (Divergent for 2% damage...) Precision lvl 2 + Watcher's eye with "gain a flask charge when u deal a crit". Not game changer but it's still a + : some precision, flask charges against bosses.

Anyway, I was roaming on youtube and found this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ejLi4HJrq0
profile to the build :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/evilblue2910/characters

and man, I know I'm far from min-maxed but, imo, my gear is better (or at least more exepensive). He got Replica Farrul's Fur, yeah, but the rest is semi-decent, not more
And man, wtf with his dps... I saw Yalpe video on Maven too and he got CRAZY gear and.. wow... it seems like this guy has likle 3x or 4x more dps...
I agree that he's probably less tanky so that's a completely different build but just wanted to share this for, maybe, some ideas to our end-game theorycrafters =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info