[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto wrote:
"
Thanks Vennto for the craft idea!

You´re welcome, though I hoped to stay a bit longer on top of the helmet-crafts and didn´t expect someone to pull ahead or even so shortly after xD

I just finished my probably last big upgrade on the build so far and wanted to share my brandnew item. Thanks at this point to Yalpe and Torstein who actually convinced me to drift away from double Malovelence Watchers Eye to the Vitality Variant to support Void Fangs and also Yalpe specifically for the crafting-plan to get double dot multi:

Since this is probably/most likely my final big upgrade on the build I also wanted to take this opportunity to show my full items as a "final" update. The very last step would be eigher a boot-upgrade which I don´t really feel like making, or triple elevated Gloves. Once again, the hussle getting the crafts is actually stressful after the last few days permacrafting so I´ll push that - if anything - way into the future.

What was the crafting process for the claws?

Just had to share this amulet I made, it's not perfect (damn t2 dot!) but it's the most expensive thing I've ever crafted - but still far less expensive than it would have been to buy.

(I put crab on my gloves)

I alt spammed the +dex gems then used a bunch of harvest crafting to get everything else.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Feb 22, 2021, 1:53:01 AM
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Sharkaz72 wrote:
Hi everyone !

I've these ring and amulet and I would like to remove the crafted modifier in one of them to add "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost". Can someone tell me which one I should remove and why ?

Also, do you think it is worth to remove speed on the amulet and then add chaos in order to get +1 to all chaos skill gem ?

For those kind of questions you use Path of Building:
USE Path of Building Community FORK download link
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Load up your character and remove the crafts on one of the items.
It will tell you:
1) Removing chaos to attacks from amulet will reduce your damage by about 3,4%
2) Removing increased damage from your ring will reduce your damage by about 2,0%

So I'd replace the craft on your ring.

Regarding the +1 chaos skills:
Also in PoB you can remove the move speed by editing the item and then add the "+1 chaos skills" which results in 3,0% damage increase.
In my book this is probably worth it, because 6% movement speed is basically nothing.

Edit: And yes, I currently have too much time on hand.

Oh yes you're right, I didn't think about using POB, I'm not really used to it but i'll definitely !

Thank you very much for helping !
"
Nahsil wrote:

Just had to share this amulet I made, it's not perfect (damn t2 dot!) but it's the most expensive thing I've ever crafted - but still far less expensive than it would have been to buy.

This looks nice on paper, but for our build isn't really worth it.
Crafted chaos damage to attacks gives roughly the same damage (-0,2%).
So you are better off getting perfect suffixes and then going for the prefixes:
For example envy essence spam for 31-34% inc. chaos damage, then harvest augment chaos for T1 dot multi, fill up suffixes, augment chaos again for +1 chaos, augment life and finish with craft.

"
elvergaloca wrote:
What was the crafting process for the claws?
For the void fangs:
Spam zeal essences for dot multi and finish the rest with harvest (mostly augment/remove/add chaos).

For the imperial claw with faster poison there was lots of luck involved.
In theory you can do this with harvest and chaos crafts. In practice you will probably end up with 1 good poison mod (for example t1 faster poison) and trying to augment a second good mod (t1 poison dmg suffix), which has a very low chance to hit. After you didn't hit the second t1 mod, you will have a 50/50 chance of removing the bad mod and trying again.
Same with prefixes.

So either you get lucky or you have to spend a lot of cash trying to get a claw like that.
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 22, 2021, 5:00:45 AM
Done with the build and most likely the league, selling full build for 400ex. If someone is interested, let me know :)
Last edited by Vennto on Feb 22, 2021, 5:20:56 AM
Just craft this amulet today, should i sell it and try to craft with +2 to gems or this still good for build?

I also can remove cold res and craft something else, i have enought stats and resists on my gear.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Feb 22, 2021, 5:26:02 AM
"
Just craft this amulet today, should i sell it and try to craft with +2 to gems or this still good for build?

As mentioned literally 2 posts higher, +1 dex doesn´t do too much for us. So stat-wise this is allright. T1 Chaos Dot multi would be nice, as well as higher Single Resistances. I wonder why u craft that on a gold amulet though...
"
Vennto wrote:
"

As mentioned literally 2 posts higher, +1 dex doesn´t do too much for us. So stat-wise this is allright. T1 Chaos Dot multi would be nice, as well as higher Single Resistances. I wonder why u craft that on a gold amulet though...

Because its pretty cheap to buy base for this craft, i think i buy base item with multi and 1 free suffix and 2 prefixes for something like 30c. Now my awakened poe says its can be selled for 18 exalts. I can recraft this on any base but i just not need any additional stats right now.
"
Mr_Neocronic wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"

Because its pretty cheap to buy base for this craft, i think i buy base item with multi and 1 free suffix and 2 prefixes for something like 30c. Now my awakened poe says its can be selled for 18 exalts. I can recraft this on any base but i just not need any additional stats right now.

With a good base probably worth around 5-6ex.
On your base (way) less.

It's never a good idea to craft on a shitty base, if you intend to sell something later.
Seeing some amulet talk. In my opinion, this version I crafted solves the attribute problem, which frees up suffixes elsewhere.

I recrafted it later in the league. I had to move a resistance to my boots but it was worth it.

The base can be something else. The dex it gives also increases your accuracy which is nice. As a comparison, the strength gives you as much life as fertile catalysts on a T1 roll.
Last edited by Yalpe on Feb 22, 2021, 7:20:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info