[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Can you share the crafting method to get the double dot multi?
ty
Last edited by Bustled on Feb 21, 2021, 6:48:14 PM
I'm using Cobra Lash set-up but I feel like all the clear speed I earn is offset buy the high boss kill time. Can I gem Swap for bosses or should I stay on CL set-up ?
I'm curious about the glove crafting, is it just a matter of alting til you get strike, then harvest crafting?
IGN: SirCritoris
"
Nahsil wrote:
I'm curious about the glove crafting, is it just a matter of alting til you get strike, then harvest crafting?

Spam anything (alts, fossils, essences) to get +1 strike, then harvest for the rest for normal gloves.

If you want to go high end, you can use awakener orb on +1 (or +2) strike gloves and another influenced item with a great mod (most likely warlords) and hope to get a workable base.
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 21, 2021, 12:59:02 PM
"
Can you share the crafting method to get the double dot multi?

Said it already. Zeal-Essences for dot multi, then finish with harvest.
Hi everyone !

I've these ring and amulet and I would like to remove the crafted modifier in one of them to add "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost". Can someone tell me which one I should remove and why ?

Also, do you think it is worth to remove speed on the amulet and then add chaos in order to get +1 to all chaos skill gem ?

Thanks for reading !
"
Sharkaz72 wrote:
Hi everyone !

I've these ring and amulet and I would like to remove the crafted modifier in one of them to add "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost". Can someone tell me which one I should remove and why ?

Also, do you think it is worth to remove speed on the amulet and then add chaos in order to get +1 to all chaos skill gem ?

For those kind of questions you use Path of Building:
USE Path of Building Community FORK download link
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Load up your character and remove the crafts on one of the items.
It will tell you:
1) Removing chaos to attacks from amulet will reduce your damage by about 3,4%
2) Removing increased damage from your ring will reduce your damage by about 2,0%

So I'd replace the craft on your ring.

Regarding the +1 chaos skills:
Also in PoB you can remove the move speed by editing the item and then add the "+1 chaos skills" which results in 3,0% damage increase.
In my book this is probably worth it, because 6% movement speed is basically nothing.

Edit: And yes, I currently have too much time on hand.
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 21, 2021, 4:30:41 PM
Hey there! Had a question about the Viper Strike links in the Transcendent version of the build. Do you no longer need Melee Splash for clear due to the cluster jewel that explodes bodies, or are the links geared towards bossing specifically?

Thank you!
"
parunize wrote:
Hey there! Had a question about the Viper Strike links in the Transcendent version of the build. Do you no longer need Melee Splash for clear due to the cluster jewel that explodes bodies, or are the links geared towards bossing specifically?

Thank you!

Yeah you don't need splash with cluster setup.
"
Also in PoB you can remove the move speed by editing the item and then add the "+1 chaos skills" which results in 3,0% damage increase.
In my book this is probably worth it, because 6% movement speed is basically nothing.

+1 chaos skills also lets you get by with a level 20 anomalous withering step, which can save quite a bit of money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info