[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto wrote:

Yeah and that´s the reason this thread has 390 pages instead of 200... Maybe it´s really time for an FAQ. Anyway, that is exactly the reason :)

Well I gave the idea about a discord server a while ago! Also, keep in mind that people who havent played this build again might overlook things just as myself! Like when you guys told me that you need the +2 chaos gems elevated I was like wait who the fuck plays with that mod :P
"
Well I gave the idea about a discord server a while ago! Also, keep in mind that people who havent played this build again might overlook things just as myself! Like when you guys told me that you need the +2 chaos gems elevated I was like wait who the fuck plays with that mod :P

The discord server doesn´t change that - in fact, it is harder to research infos there and we would have even more of the same questions.

That´s not targeted to you specifically (in fact, I didn´t even had a problem with your question, else I wouldn´t have answered so bare with me here) but it´s impressive how often we get the same questions over and over again while the lack of effort of the people asking the question is really obvious.

I mean, literally everyday someone goes "what is wrong with my defense?", then you check their pob and they have like 40% block and no boot enchants and no pantheons. Not even following the outlined build and asking is what really annoys me sometimes :D
"
Vennto wrote:

That´s not targeted to you specifically (in fact, I didn´t even had a problem with your question, else I wouldn´t have answered so bare with me here) but it´s impressive how often we get the same questions over and over again while the lack of effort of the people asking the question is really obvious.

I mean, literally everyday someone goes "what is wrong with my defense?", then you check their pob and they have like 40% block and no boot enchants and no pantheons. Not even following the outlined build and asking is what really annoys me sometimes :D

I didnt say it was targeted to me specifically either, all good man!
From my pov, most builds dont require everything to work well and most of time even though defense>offense you neglect defense for more damage. Just like I did I had a pretty insane amulet before boot enchant or even pantheons xD. I understand it can be frustrating to answer the same questions all over again but you should try to like put a text somewhere in the guide where you note that all of those upgrades are important or if you have make it more visible idk xd (didnt check if you have or not)
I'm having a lot of fun with this build so far, probably best I've played ever. However, I am kinda lost of what I should be upgrading next, maybe you guys can give me some ideas? I'll like the gear down below

Spoiler
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun with this build so far, probably best I've played ever. However, I am kinda lost of what I should be upgrading next, maybe you guys can give me some ideas? I'll like the gear down below

- Circlet of Nostalgia with useful implicit (onslaught on hit or faster poisons)
- Gloves with chaos dot multi
- perfect witchfire
- belt with inc. life/max life and res
- Helm with -9 chaos res
Didnt look at your tree/jewels.

Probably in that order.
Hello,
I must say I really like this build and I'm still gearing up but I can clear T14/T15 I'm only failing on some bosses or conquerors.

What should I look for now for items? Would buying a claw for 2ex be good or is there a better investment (only have 2ex) https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/3k2kpPh5 ?
"
Shadowphyre98 wrote:

Hellor sir, you can look at the profiles of any of these guys Vennto,Yalpe,blastinMot they have really good gear. I will list you some of the upgrades you should do tho:
-Upgrade Pantheons if you haven't
-Upgrade your helmet with "nearby enemies have -9 to chaos res" [if your helmet is ilvl 85 just hunter slam it and craft the mod with harvest or if you have the budget buy a new base]
-Buy a circle of nostalgia with good implicits any of these will work
Poisons you inflict deal damage #% faster
#% Increased Damage with ailments
#% Increased Chaos Damage
#% Increased Damage with Poison
[Generally any implicit that gives you dps is good some are more expensive but i assume you get the idea]
-Upgrade your strike gloves with +16% to chaos damage over time - You can also awakener orb another pair with a warlord base for an extra 30% increased damage over time
-Hunter belt with 30% increased chaos damage and lab enchantment
-Amulet has wrong annointment get corruption and the reason is "20% Increased Effect of Withered" iirc it costs 2 black and 1 crimson oil
-Upgrade your ring to a synthesised base and craft it with essence of delirium
for 40% increased damage with poison. You should look for the same implicits as your circle of nostalgia preferably with %max life too but its so fucking rare.
-Your first claw is missing #%chance to poison on hit/#% Increased Damage with Poison suffix hybrid mod
-Get better jewels any 3 stat with good stats and life will work (same strat as ring implicits)

Plenty of stuff to do get to work exile :D
"
Archfiendj wrote:
What should I look for now for items? Would buying a claw for 2ex be good or is there a better investment (only have 2ex) https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/3k2kpPh5 ?
You want an Imperial Claw base for that budget.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/poXGeXZS0

You would also need either an open prefix (for the crafted chaos damage over time multiplier) or the craft already be on there.

Doesn't make sense to make smaller steps here, you can just farm away for a few hours and buy one for 3-4ex.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Archfiendj wrote:

You would also need either an open prefix (for the crafted chaos damage over time multiplier) or the craft already be on there.

Doesn't make sense to make smaller steps here, you can just farm away for a few hours and buy one for 3-4ex.

I must be playing the game wrong it's been days that I'm stuck at 1~2exs

I'm mainly completing my atlas picking up currencies and not much rares. Only profitable thing was selling one harvest craft at 50c
"
Archfiendj wrote:
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
Archfiendj wrote:

I must be playing the game wrong it's been days that I'm stuck at 1~2exs

I'm mainly completing my atlas picking up currencies and not much rares. Only profitable thing was selling one harvest craft at 50c
You are not doing anything wrong, when you are having fun :)

Regarding how to make currency, if you want to improve in that area, just watch a few recent youtube videos. For exmaple from this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-hxsDOLJ_F9ZMoh_izpRQ.
A lot of it comes down to setting things up first, so it takes longer at the begin but pays out in the end. And then there's always RNG of course.

But just playing and having fun works as well!
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 27, 2021, 7:35:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info