[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hey, i have been tried to craft % increased attributes with no luck. i would like someone to verify is it even possible, im not sure. i think t1 intelligence is also good?
"
Twelvepack wrote:
Cant see your characters to look. Unlock your characters on your profile so we can see. 5k icestorm damage is low. I dont have top notch gear but mine is doing 13k on boss setup and 7k on map clearing setup (weapon swap) of course this is all before arcane surge and elemental overload proc. I am having no problems at all with any content so far and thats whats so awesome about this build. I have soooo much room for improvement gear wise just gotta make that money first.

I unlocked it, i had no idea that was even a thing lol. Thats a lot of damage you have, i clearly must have missed something or completely geared the wrong way somewhere. I know on my chest i need to get some intellect.
cyclopean coil with 14% increased attributes is only 20 chaos. Thats a huge improvment right there compared to your 8% one. Your using a 6 link whispering ice that is only 16 % increased attributes. A 18% one goes for really cheap. You dont need to 6 link the weapon at all as all of the supports support icestorm without being linked (just as long as cyclone and cast while channeling are linked). Other than that i dont see a real big issue as why your having problems. The only difference between your build and mine is i use cold penetration in both of my whispering ices'.

Speaking of that , if your using spell cascade for a boss fight then thats your big issue right there. If you dont have the weapon swap setup as suggested in the build guide then taking down high hitpoint bosses will take a long time and open the door for dying. I would highly recommend getting 2 whispering ice with the clear speed one and the boss killing one. Using spell cascade reduces our damage a huge amount and definately should never be used on boss fights. (at least high tier boss fights)
Last edited by Twelvepack on Dec 31, 2019, 12:21:42 PM
How is this in 3.9? I remember playing Kelv's WI builds in the past and they were freaking OP as shit. Was just thinking about rolling another toon and saw this. Has anyone taken on the endgame in 3.9? How is it?
Have you played it with Cyclone ? If not then it will blow your pants off lol
"
Twelvepack wrote:
Have you played it with Cyclone ? If not then it will blow your pants off lol

LOL nope, currently cyclone / necro atm. Might as well give this a go :-P
"
j00na93 wrote:

hey, i have been tried to craft % increased attributes with no luck. i would like someone to verify is it even possible, im not sure. i think t1 intelligence is also good?

you only need inc int on amu. Last league your amu was best you can get to multimod it. This league is only 2 multimod attributes so i would imprint it and bet to kukudu to get a good regal. If not try again with imprint.

Or you sell it. I think 10 ex is a posible pricetag for it if not more.
I have dmg problems.

I tried first time conqueror in a t15 map. I cant put him down and needed a friend to kill him for me. Last league it was no problem to kill him with not so good gear. What happens? i cant be only the life as i stand last league and cast icestorm and didnd move and he died. this league he killed me 3 times. Then i ask my friend.

and the crusader bosses (not sirus dont have him til now) are not a problem.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Dec 31, 2019, 1:12:00 PM
"
I have dmg problems.

I tried first time conqueror in a t15 map. I cant put him down and needed a friend to kill him for me. Last league it was no problem to kill him with not so good gear. What happens? i cant be only the life as i stand last league and cast icestorm and didnd move and he died. this league he killed me 3 times. Then i ask my friend.

and the crusader bosses (not sirus dont have him til now) are not a problem.

Not sure which conqueror you are talking about, since they didn't exist last league.

For damage:

Getting your wise oak + Your second curse (frostbite) will take you from about 33k to 48k per icestorm damage, which is a significant increase. If you are stuck with a 4 link, you are probably better just slotting in something like orb of storms and manually casting two curses until you get your 5+ link chest. That extra curse is worth the manual casting until you can do it on hit.

Finding a better chest that will allow for +6 craft to attributes + getting 20% quality on your cyclopean Coil will give you at a minimum 8% all attributes increase + potential 12% intelligence if you can the expensive craft version. If you can get the full attributes and not change anything else on your gear... tiy can easily push to 70k icestorm, more if you slot in vaal righteous fire.

Then you still have room on almost all your gear for improvements, especially in the energy shield department.

For defense:

You also need to try and push to above 8500 Energy Shield for T15's to feel better this league. 10k will feel much better.

In General:

Don't forget, monsters got more defense buffs than just HP. They got improved armor and resistances too. Your regen is based on your damage, and enemies are harder to hit now, so you need more damage than last league to get the full regen you used to have.

Last edited by wakasm on Dec 31, 2019, 2:32:04 PM
oh thx a lot for that dont know that a curse make such a difference.

I wrote false in last post.I mean the elder guardians not the conquerors.

Killing the conquerors is not the problem as i wrote.

Now i killed the purifier in a t16 map with no probs. Its really crazy.

i cant kill the constrictor in last post.

I will then 5 link my chest first as i dont know about this dmg increase from curse. Thx for that.

And yes i can improve my es. But its really expensive this league. to affort a we is next goal but they stay at 10 ex.

now at 9 k es and 2010 int. Last league that was enought also for ue. this league not :-(

happy new year and thx for answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info