[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

can you make some video ot dat 1-shooting?)
and aw8 Sirius)

So you were asking for some footage related with Metamorph encounters?

Here is a video with some one-shooting of 3 metamorph encounters with Shaper Guardians in main role:

I_Storm_Santa vs. Shaper Guardians metamorph encounters

I feel sorry because my IceStorm character doesn't spend 2 minutes+ fighting a metamorph encounter in T16 maps!

somehow seems your icestorm faster than me or your +300int jusr insane diff between 2600 and 2900 int....
me for sure not so fast and deadly lol)
thx for video,eh i wana your gear)

Lilian
hm about aspect of spider...if in boots where he is in my i use enlighten 4 lvl and put all auras also, is it possible without dat nodes -reserv? so to free 4 nodes?
ok if i did it right in PoB 1% = 30 mana unreserved lol
and need +1 lvl so i can get Prodigal Perfection = 34 unr mana and +7.4k avg hit)
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 31, 2019, 4:54:04 AM
Hello i need some advice. I want to improve my gear but i can't find it with mid budget like 1-4ex. Everything with +% int so expensive and i think i have all my gear with int stat except my body armour. With my gear i'm struggling in t14-16 bosses.
Hi Ilian or other people

I am lost in this game with crafting.
My questions:

Is it in case of increased int no matter what chest you choose ? or is it theorethical possible a of the crusader 12 % and a shaping 12 % inc int one one chest?

Why is in the picture i post one time of the crusade S1 with 12 % and on the crusade shaped chest S2?

I seems that if i transfer a mod on a shaper chest the shaper influence is gone ? it hasnt the shaper background on the picture but the shaper singn in the left corner.

I for a amulet the 12 % crusade and 9% shaper posible?

Is there a good website to bring clearness in this dark of my mind :-(

all answers are welcome.

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-4d50af-1577791860.jpg.html
Hi! A question: You write that body armour can have % increased attributes in your gear section. More specifically that Shaper items can have up to 12% and non-shaper items up to 6%. But on the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_int_body_armour_modifiers) it says that you can only get those stats from Shaper or Crusader items.
Could you elaborate on that? Because I'm perfectly fine with buying a 6l Vaal Regalia/Occultist's Vestment/Widowsilk Robe for up to one exalted, scour and craft it myself in comparison to a Shaper/Crusader version for about 6 exalteds.
"
Vacoh wrote:
Hi! A question: You write that body armour can have % increased attributes in your gear section. More specifically that Shaper items can have up to 12% and non-shaper items up to 6%. But on the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_int_body_armour_modifiers) it says that you can only get those stats from Shaper or Crusader items.
Could you elaborate on that? Because I'm perfectly fine with buying a 6l Vaal Regalia/Occultist's Vestment/Widowsilk Robe for up to one exalted, scour and craft it myself in comparison to a Shaper/Crusader version for about 6 exalteds.

You don't need ilvl86 for Shaper/Crusader Armour to get % intelligence. An ilvl 84 cost way less an is only missing the top tier %increased ES.

And you can't have % increased intelligence on a normal item, you can craft on it 6% attributes, but on Shaper/Crusader regalia you can reach 12% increased intelligence + 6% increased attributes.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 31, 2019, 8:19:38 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:

You don't need ilvl86 for Shaper/Crusader Armour to get % intelligence. An ilvl 84 cost way less an is only missing the top tier %increased ES.

And you can't have % increased intelligence on a normal item, you can craft on it 6% attributes, but on Shaper/Crusader regalia you can reach 12% increased intelligence + 6% increased attributes.

Thanks for the info! And I'm not even looking for a specific item level. The cheapest Vaal Regalia (shaped, happens to be lvl 83) with 6 links is 4 ex.

But apart from that: Is Frost Wall worth the increased price? Because 5l armours (shaped) are sold for less than one exalted. I could save up money to get that eventually, but if Frost Wall is more of a nice to have instead of a "absolutely get this!", I'll just buy and continue using a 5 link. (for now at least)
"
Vacoh wrote:

Thanks for the info! And I'm not even looking for a specific item level. The cheapest Vaal Regalia (shaped, happens to be lvl 83) with 6 links is 4 ex.

But apart from that: Is Frost Wall worth the increased price? Because 5l armours (shaped) are sold for less than one exalted. I could save up money to get that eventually, but if Frost Wall is more of a nice to have instead of a "absolutely get this!", I'll just buy and continue using a 5 link. (for now at least)

You don't need 6-link in chest piece, 5-link is OK. You would need 6-link only if you level an Awakened Curse On Hit gem to level 5(grants an additional curse) and want to socket third curse in the 6th socket.
I'm not sure if i can link my character or not, but it seems i've hit a bit of a wall. Also not knowing much about the game i think i may have paid a bit much on my gloves, but that's beside the point. There's 2 Conquerors that i absolutely struggle with. The first being the Ice conqueror and the second being Drox. I can usually beat the Ice one after a few deaths, but last night when trying to beat drox i barely got passed his health being at half before running out of portals. I'm out of currency at the moment so i can't really upgrade anything right now.

I have 7,706 ES, my resistence is 75%, 75%, 76% and Icestorm has an average of 5,519.
Cant see your characters to look. Unlock your characters on your profile so we can see. 5k icestorm damage is low. I dont have top notch gear but mine is doing 13k on boss setup and 7k on map clearing setup (weapon swap) of course this is all before arcane surge and elemental overload proc. I am having no problems at all with any content so far and thats whats so awesome about this build. I have soooo much room for improvement gear wise just gotta make that money first.

Last edited by Twelvepack on Dec 31, 2019, 10:44:13 AM
Hi there looking for a great build , and yours looks amazing, can i kill awakan lvl 8 with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info