[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hey lilianmarius

I have a new challenge for you :-)

This amulet with over 50 int would fit perfect for your gear :-)

Happy crafting in happy new year.

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-47af87-1577878058.jpg.html
Killed Sirus aw8 without deaths. 12400es, 2460int, forgot to put fortify on.

First time I tried him was on aw4 I had something like 10000es and he just killed me with the beam that shoots 3 times. Not sure if I passed magical threshold of es to survive that attack or if I just got better at dodging it, probably little bit of both. The biggest "oh right this is how this works" was that awakening level does not increased hes damage, just hp. Or at least it looks like it. So once I got used to stuff hes throwing without instantly dying the fight came pretty easy.

Or GGG just nerfed him. I like to think I got better.

Got Awakened Cold Penetration, 2nd aw gem.
When do you really want switch to coil+astramentis? Because I currently have good three-rat talisman and string so I lose a lot of int switching out of that.
"
pda898 wrote:
When do you really want switch to coil+astramentis? Because I currently have good three-rat talisman and string so I lose a lot of int switching out of that.

When you have currency to quality the Astramentis and put Tranquility on it i think it does worth switching
So, I'm probably missing something, but on the passive tree, why do you use a Fertile Mind Jewel at the first socket below the Melee Damage and Strength Starting point (The one connected to cold res and projectile damage)? The only allocated dex nodes within range of that socket seem to be covered by the FM at the very bottom of the tree.
"
Replyance wrote:
So, I'm probably missing something, but on the passive tree, why do you use a Fertile Mind Jewel at the first socket below the Melee Damage and Strength Starting point (The one connected to cold res and projectile damage)? The only allocated dex nodes within range of that socket seem to be covered by the FM at the very bottom of the tree.

Fertile Mind does not change the dex nodes to int nodes. What it actually does is that dex nodes get extra -x dex and +x int where x is how much dex they give. But UI does not show you values if they are 0. So having one Fertile Mind affect +10 dex node have the node actually be +10dex, -10dex and +10int for total of +10int. having 2 fertile minds to affect same node will give it -20dex and +20int and you end up with -10dex +20int node.
"
Replyance wrote:

Fertile Mind does not change the dex nodes to int nodes. What it actually does is that dex nodes get extra -x dex and +x int where x is how much dex they give. But UI does not show you values if they are 0. So having one Fertile Mind affect +10 dex node have the node actually be +10dex, -10dex and +10int for total of +10int. having 2 fertile minds to affect same node will give it -20dex and +20int and you end up with -10dex +20int node.

why not 12% increased int? -(
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
pda898 wrote:

When you have currency to quality the Astramentis and put Tranquility on it i think it does worth switching

Hey Lilian
As you saw in my picture you can put inc att and inc int on a amulet. Works this with the hunter Exalt ?

And do you know if it works with inc int from shaper and hunter also (i asked this bevor i know but got no answer)

And at last. how much better is the amulet with dmg per int against the astramentis ? As i then must look for enought strg and dex on the other side
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Replyance wrote:

Gotcha, thanks. I was wondering why the overlap would help, now that makes sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info