[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Tons of good drops...

sold it and bought 3 aw gems?) + watcher ES on hit?)

You should focus more on playing the game and less on peeping my profile :)

Some people like playing the peeping tom ;)

Also in his defense, your quite profilific regarding this build apart from Kelvynn, so eeping an eye on your build and profile gives a glimps on how to improve our own characters.
Hey all,

New player here. Been working on this build for the last 3 - 4 weeks (since I started playing) and could use some feedback.

I'm currently doing map tiers of 8 - 10 and am at mine depth of ~65.

I see a lot of people saying they have ES of 8k or more and Intelligence of 2k or more. I'm sitting around 6.5k ES (with discipline) and 1.7k int.

Would anyone mind giving me some feedback on my current gear and providing some insight on where I should be looking to improve?

Apologies if this is bad etiquette for this game/forum. Happy to revise this post if it is.

Thank you for any and all help.

Best,
TookySpooth
"
Serkes wrote:
Hey all,

New player here. Been working on this build for the last 3 - 4 weeks (since I started playing) and could use some feedback.

I see a lot of people saying they have ES of 8k or more and Intelligence of 2k or more. I'm sitting around 6.5k ES (with discipline) and 1.7k int.

Would anyone mind giving me some feedback on my current gear and providing some insight on where I should be looking to improve?

Apologies if this is bad etiquette for this game/forum. Happy to revise this post if it is.

Best,
TookySpooth

First step is to make your profile public so we can see your gear.
It never fails. Lillian plays for 35 hours a day each league and gets lots of stuff he sells for amazing upgrades. He's so lucky! Why can't I be as lucky?
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 21, 2020, 3:44:45 PM
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Serkes wrote:
Hey all,

Best,
TookySpooth

First step is to make your profile public so we can see your gear.

Whoops! Sorry about that. Like I said, very new.

Should be public now?
@Serkes:

i just quick look, but, can easy win 100+ flat ES on boots, 100+ on helmet, 50 on ring, not sure about how many this made , but for sure that's make a différence :)
"
Serkes wrote:
Whoops! Sorry about that. Like I said, very new.

Should be public now?

Biggest offender here is your Cyclopean Coil. It is literally worst coil you can possibly have with only 5% attributes. Depending on your budget how much better. 15% Coils seem to cost around an exalt now. You can then use Intrinsic Catalysts to boos that to 18%. If that is too costy go for lower % but I would not get anything under 12%. You can Also use Intrinsic Catalysts on your Astramentis for another 20 or so int.

Your boots and helmet have really low ES so they should be relatively easy to replace with better.

For talent tree: You are missing one lab completion. Remember to put point to Damage and mana node next to templar start when you do it. The socket just down from starting position where you have Pure Talent now could host Fertile Mind and the socket far up that have Glyph Spark could host Brute Force/Fertile Mind if you take one of the +30 str/Dex nodes near it.
This seem like it would be worth getting. What do you guys think ?
https://imgur.com/a/qIP20vJ
Last edited by Rezhio on Mar 21, 2020, 6:31:38 PM
nice first kill normal elder...watcher 6ex + uniqe amulet for 6.7ex )
Did anyone tried already using multiple cluster jewels?

Im wondering about going double genius(each +5% int) or double conservation (each +20% increased max recovery).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info