[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

1)thx Kartil for craft
2)me really lucky in league...today 2 cortex map and 2 bottled faith!
I've got the 6% craft as well, if you can't find Kartii.
What is the strategy for Uber Atziri fight with this build? Or best to stay away.

For me first two bosses are easy but I find split phase very confusing / hard to sustain through.
"
Kyyky wrote:
What is the strategy for Uber Atziri fight with this build? Or best to stay away.

For me first two bosses are easy but I find split phase very confusing / hard to sustain through.

When She splits, one of the clones reflect damage. It is the one holding the mirror. You need to figure out witch one of the clones it is and be very careful to not damage it, or use Sibyl's Lament with either Ash, Frost and Storm passive node or Yugul pantheon to get reflect immunity.
I almost have enough ex to buy Whatcher's eye which gives ES per hit.
The question is, how significant is this bonus? Will I notice any difference? I assume there is some kind of cooldown, because otherwise it could make us immortal
"
MrNonamer wrote:
I almost have enough ex to buy Whatcher's eye which gives ES per hit.
The question is, how significant is this bonus? Will I notice any difference? I assume there is some kind of cooldown, because otherwise it could make us immortal
It works like Life Gained on Hit. Every shard that hit will give you ES :) Go get'em!
Just a quick question about blight maps and this build. Either i just suck at them lol, or im doing something wrong. I did 2 level 1 blight maps and only came within 1:30 of finishing them. Really frustrating. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time. :)
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Kyyky wrote:

When She splits, one of the clones reflect damage. It is the one holding the mirror. You need to figure out witch one of the clones it is and be very careful to not damage it, or use Sibyl's Lament with either Ash, Frost and Storm passive node or Yugul pantheon to get reflect immunity.

I understand that :)

For normal atziri it is easy. but for Uber it seems this split phase is too hard to kill them immediately and there is not enough regen to move around and avoid phys damage and various other attacks (not attacking mirror one).

Is there a video showing this with this build in 3.10 (I know in the past it was really easy even with cheap gear) or is it required to have really expensive gear to do it?
I got a crafting related question, if i wanna go for
t1 increased int + some ~150% increased shield,
my best bet is to hope to hit a good hybrid mod with regal?
Or after annulling the unwanted regal mod and crafting the rest hoping to hit hybrid with exalt?

Is there another way im missing? (already bricked my 12% int, 109% shield, 11 life one with annul xD)
Last edited by zarbon_coming_through on Mar 23, 2020, 7:29:57 AM
how to craft these amulets with high intelligence ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info