[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Yuzlol wrote:
Did anyone tried already using multiple cluster jewels?

Im wondering about going double genius(each +5% int) or double conservation (each +20% increased max recovery).

Yup they work. Not sure how point efficient things will be as I'm still playing with stuff, but the notables stack for sure.
Double post.
Last edited by Breken on Mar 22, 2020, 9:35:47 AM
"
Nathoriney wrote:

Got this beauty today.

Cold to the core = 1% incr cold dmg per 25int
Blanketed snow = 10% col pen against chilled enemies
Doryani's lesson = 0.2% elemental damage Leeched as life +25% elemental damage.

Now im not sure but i hop the leech get converted to Es leech through Ghost reaver.

This is the one im useing gave me quite the dps boost.
Also slottet a stalwart in atm. but im not sure if thats worth it.

Medium cluster.
+30% discipline effect.
Small notables are +6% aura effect non curse and +5 int per small passive.
well new clasters i think gona be cool on 100 lvl xD i need dat 5 points
nice first drop cortex....bottled faith!
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 22, 2020, 12:57:59 PM
anyone know if the cold exposure from frost bomb stacks with cold exposure from corrosive elements? the former is 25% and the latter 10%
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Serkes wrote:
Whoops! Sorry about that. Like I said, very new.

Should be public now?

Biggest offender here is your Cyclopean Coil. It is literally worst coil you can possibly have with only 5% attributes. Depending on your budget how much better. 15% Coils seem to cost around an exalt now. You can then use Intrinsic Catalysts to boos that to 18%. If that is too costy go for lower % but I would not get anything under 12%. You can Also use Intrinsic Catalysts on your Astramentis for another 20 or so int.

Your boots and helmet have really low ES so they should be relatively easy to replace with better.

For talent tree: You are missing one lab completion. Remember to put point to Damage and mana node next to templar start when you do it. The socket just down from starting position where you have Pure Talent now could host Fertile Mind and the socket far up that have Glyph Spark could host Brute Force/Fertile Mind if you take one of the +30 str/Dex nodes near it.

Thank you so much for this feedback. This was incredibly helpful.

I made a couple of upgrades and am now at almost 9k ES, and 1950 Int. Also manged to get all of my resists to ~100% since I heard higher level maps will reduce all resists.

Going to snag another Brute Force (should put me over 2k Int) once I level and going to do the next lab once I unlock it.

Any idea what else I may need to prepare for elders? Never done it before so not exactly sure how it works, but I'm excited to try.

Thank you again!
My first Sirus The Awakener fight at Awaken Atlas level 8 gosh! they tweaked the shitty boss by a large margin compared to previous league version.

He heals up to 75% in the last phase and he is teleporting non-stop now but non-stop (you just cant stack the Icestorms on him for more than 2-3 seconds) and the new "enhanced" rotating beam is just disgusting and his avatar is just casting way often his shit from the sky. I died 2 times but at least got a decent drop:

I can assure you now that Uber Elder just became easier than Sirus level 8 in this current form (was harder previous league) so prepare to loose some exp when you fight the level 8 Atlas variant :)

And here is loot from 4x Simulacrum end-game instance (20 waves done on each):

Most fun thing in the game at this moment for me though some instance layouts like Act 4 or Act 10 are not that great for profit :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 22, 2020, 6:48:14 PM
Anyone have 6% attribute craft on chest? Please message me ingame, thanks!
well really our build not so cool due to time of stacking-( legion-blight-sirius etc

Lilian i trust only you and Kelvenn...when you unlock +6% attr?)
"
archwerewolf wrote:
well really our build not so cool due to time of stacking-( legion-blight-sirius etc

Lilian i trust only you and Kelvenn...when you unlock +6% attr?)

I already offered to craft 6% attri. I can do it for u too. And no, I don't need to scam ppl like that, especially the ones who also play the same build I do. So if u want it, pm me in the game.
Last edited by Kartii on Mar 22, 2020, 9:35:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info